Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What starter breed did you choose?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Fae, but then I used a scroll to change her into a Tundra.
Fae, but then I used a scroll to change her into a Tundra.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Fae.

Funny that I don’t own a Fae anymore. It’s the breed I dislike the most now xD but like not in a bad way.
Fae.

Funny that I don’t own a Fae anymore. It’s the breed I dislike the most now xD but like not in a bad way.
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Mirror! And my random was a Mirror too! Now it's just Mirrors all the way down
Mirror! And my random was a Mirror too! Now it's just Mirrors all the way down
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
I chose Fae to start with. She's now a Skydancer, though her daughter that I kept is a Fae. I dunno, I just thought the Fae looked cute. She does look better as a Skydancer, though. My random is a Tundra, which I'm happy with because fluffy.
I chose Fae to start with. She's now a Skydancer, though her daughter that I kept is a Fae. I dunno, I just thought the Fae looked cute. She does look better as a Skydancer, though. My random is a Tundra, which I'm happy with because fluffy.
they/them, fr +8 (uk)
LLrUqlo.pngMUSskfQ.png
My custom was a Mirror, and he still is! I still love Mirrors. My random wound up a Guardian, which aren't my favourite breed, but I've never gotten around to changing her to anything else.
My custom was a Mirror, and he still is! I still love Mirrors. My random wound up a Guardian, which aren't my favourite breed, but I've never gotten around to changing her to anything else.
6ntc1cC.jpg
Male Guardian, though he's a Ridgeback now. I was torn between Guardian and Tundra but thought that the Guardian looked more like a dragon.
Male Guardian, though he's a Ridgeback now. I was torn between Guardian and Tundra but thought that the Guardian looked more like a dragon.
td9UiZS.png
Mirror (he was all dark blue and oceans looking since I was in water)
Then my random progen came! It’s was a bright pink tundra with grey wings...
Mirror (he was all dark blue and oceans looking since I was in water)
Then my random progen came! It’s was a bright pink tundra with grey wings...
Chose a fae! Dont remember my reasoning since it's been almost five years but tbh if I were to re-create my progen I'd go with guardian.
Chose a fae! Dont remember my reasoning since it's been almost five years but tbh if I were to re-create my progen I'd go with guardian.
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
Fae. But then I found out the truth about Faes and decided that wasn't a good idea so I changed my custom progen to my favorite, Pearlcatcher. I'll change my random progen's breed soon too, just not sure what he's gonna be yet.
Fae. But then I found out the truth about Faes and decided that wasn't a good idea so I changed my custom progen to my favorite, Pearlcatcher. I'll change my random progen's breed soon too, just not sure what he's gonna be yet.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
My progens were both Tundras, because fluff. And then Gaolers were released like a week after I started playing, so my progens were turned into Gaolers pretty much immediately.
My progens were both Tundras, because fluff. And then Gaolers were released like a week after I started playing, so my progens were turned into Gaolers pretty much immediately.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14