Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will you move when-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I will stay in Lightning. Lightning is home.
I'll be staying in Light, but definitely be moving the clan back to Mirrorlight Promenade. Hewn City fits my Hive better, but they're based in Shadow.
I'll be staying in Light, but definitely be moving the clan back to Mirrorlight Promenade. Hewn City fits my Hive better, but they're based in Shadow.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
It depends if a flowery, foggy lagoon with willow trees and teal waters exists outside of nature for some reason. Otherwise, I am completely loyal to glademother.
It depends if a flowery, foggy lagoon with willow trees and teal waters exists outside of nature for some reason. Otherwise, I am completely loyal to glademother.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

I'm staying in Shadow and I plan on keeping my clan in Wispwillow Grove! Unless one of the newer areas speaks to me more of course. I'm still excited to see all the new areas in every flight. Maybe one will convince me to move, who knows! My lore is flexible with location.
I'm staying in Shadow and I plan on keeping my clan in Wispwillow Grove! Unless one of the newer areas speaks to me more of course. I'm still excited to see all the new areas in every flight. Maybe one will convince me to move, who knows! My lore is flexible with location.
vDH0pGc.png
Sticking with lightning, it was a recent switch and I finally warmed up to the gray+cyan combo. But I'll be thrilled if we do in fact get to change the header art along with location, aesthetic monotony is a big reason why I flight change in the first place. It'd also be helpful if we can pick header art for individual lair tabs, I've got a billion different clans all in different places in sornieth.
Sticking with lightning, it was a recent switch and I finally warmed up to the gray+cyan combo. But I'll be thrilled if we do in fact get to change the header art along with location, aesthetic monotony is a big reason why I flight change in the first place. It'd also be helpful if we can pick header art for individual lair tabs, I've got a billion different clans all in different places in sornieth.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Im staying in lightning, but im not sure where! might move closer to the spire? I'll have to see all the locations first
Im staying in lightning, but im not sure where! might move closer to the spire? I'll have to see all the locations first
135.png
I'll be staying in Arcane but I'm moving my clan officially to the Starwood Strand the moment I'm able. (I'm sure most of Arcane feels the same lol there's a whole lot of people who refuse to expand their lairs to ancient so they can stay in the Starwood Strand.)
I'll be staying in Arcane but I'm moving my clan officially to the Starwood Strand the moment I'm able. (I'm sure most of Arcane feels the same lol there's a whole lot of people who refuse to expand their lairs to ancient so they can stay in the Starwood Strand.)
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I just switched to.wind but I'm already thinking about switching
back to shadow

Idk tho it all depends on the locations
I just switched to.wind but I'm already thinking about switching
back to shadow

Idk tho it all depends on the locations
+2 FR time
he/they
With my clan's current lore I would like to shift them to the Leviathan Trench, unless the new map brings an even better location for hiding in. Which seems improbable. I may move Flights again, but probably not right away - I'm enjoying being in Water. I can't quite decide between going back to Arcane for a bit (I miss Spacedad and the open sky and the explosions, although at least in Water some of the wildlife still glows and the eggs still float) or going to another Flight entirely (I really want to visit Nature, and the Labyrinth would be another great place to hide out). The map update should be super exciting (if maybe disruptive? [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=2]) for lore lairs!
With my clan's current lore I would like to shift them to the Leviathan Trench, unless the new map brings an even better location for hiding in. Which seems improbable.

I may move Flights again, but probably not right away - I'm enjoying being in Water. I can't quite decide between going back to Arcane for a bit (I miss Spacedad and the open sky and the explosions, although at least in Water some of the wildlife still glows and the eggs still float) or going to another Flight entirely (I really want to visit Nature, and the Labyrinth would be another great place to hide out).

The map update should be super exciting (if maybe disruptive? ) for lore lairs!
FR time +8 hours Lore Thread
[quote name="KrysaVorona" date="2019-08-20 13:11:45" ] I will stay in Lightning. Lightning is home. [/quote]
KrysaVorona wrote on 2019-08-20 13:11:45:
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10