Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Will you move when-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I wanna move lair locations. If we can only choose between the four we have now, I'd go back to Everbloom Gardens, I like the icon art.
I wanna move lair locations. If we can only choose between the four we have now, I'd go back to Everbloom Gardens, I like the icon art.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
Although it's tempting, I'd never leave my fellows at Wind here :D
Although it's tempting, I'd never leave my fellows at Wind here :D
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
I like where I live
I like where I live
It's PhEOnix404 not PhOEnix404

RM5UN.gif
I don’t think I’d move, but what you said about the Lightning banner art makes me want the ability to choose between different banner arts for each Flight, like if you’re in Light you can have the normal one to start out, and then different ones when you unlock different regions like the Hewn City. But of course you could choose between them.
I don’t think I’d move, but what you said about the Lightning banner art makes me want the ability to choose between different banner arts for each Flight, like if you’re in Light you can have the normal one to start out, and then different ones when you unlock different regions like the Hewn City. But of course you could choose between them.
m87ieVe.png
I'll definitely stay in Water, but I think I might move my lair back to the Tsunami Flats. Either that, or once I get my next lair expansion I'll just stay in the Leviathan Trench.
I'll definitely stay in Water, but I think I might move my lair back to the Tsunami Flats. Either that, or once I get my next lair expansion I'll just stay in the Leviathan Trench.
T4Z7I9R.png uUqCbLO.png
tn0RSo5.png
T4yPm3o.png
mtHAEL4.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
J7D1quC.png
TdTJOrw.png
I'll be going back to the Starwood Strand unless there's something prettier!
I'll be going back to the Starwood Strand unless there's something prettier!
I guess it depends, I love plague and I think i'd probably stay there - Still have my heart set on a visit to lightning though at some point - but an updated map gives me the opportunity to actually choose where my clan settled and I am so hyped to move to either the boneyard or wandering contagion.
I guess it depends, I love plague and I think i'd probably stay there - Still have my heart set on a visit to lightning though at some point - but an updated map gives me the opportunity to actually choose where my clan settled and I am so hyped to move to either the boneyard or wandering contagion.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
wait a tic u can choos where u live

I wasn't filled in lol

How did I miss this

I'll choose whatever looks best when map comes out
wait a tic u can choos where u live

I wasn't filled in lol

How did I miss this

I'll choose whatever looks best when map comes out
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
I really wanna move to new region, I am in ice just because of eyes, I am not fan of full ice and rather preffer smth more tundra looking
I sorta miss shadow tho, I really love shadow banner aaaaaaaa
I really wanna move to new region, I am in ice just because of eyes, I am not fan of full ice and rather preffer smth more tundra looking
I sorta miss shadow tho, I really love shadow banner aaaaaaaa
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Nothing will make me move from Ice - I consider it my permanent Flight Rising home so, I won't be moving. I probably won't be moving regions, either - my current location is ideal, lore-wise.
Nothing will make me move from Ice - I consider it my permanent Flight Rising home so, I won't be moving. I probably won't be moving regions, either - my current location is ideal, lore-wise.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10