Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's the Deal With Unhatched Eggs?
1 2 3
Selling is the better option when it comes to unhatched eggs, they're usually worth much more than the dragon you'd get from opening it. Gen 1s have randomly generated colours, so you're more likely to get an ugly fodder dragon from your egg than something you'd want to keep and spend your funds on to gene up.

Really, the only appeal to gen 1s is the 'blank slate' aspect of it, they're not related to any other dragon on site so if you plan to breed them, you don't need to worry about buying a mate and finding out it's too closely related.

You can use the funds from selling your egg to buy a dragon you actually like, instead of taking the risk and hatching something you're just going to immediately exalt for a tiny 2kt.
Selling is the better option when it comes to unhatched eggs, they're usually worth much more than the dragon you'd get from opening it. Gen 1s have randomly generated colours, so you're more likely to get an ugly fodder dragon from your egg than something you'd want to keep and spend your funds on to gene up.

Really, the only appeal to gen 1s is the 'blank slate' aspect of it, they're not related to any other dragon on site so if you plan to breed them, you don't need to worry about buying a mate and finding out it's too closely related.

You can use the funds from selling your egg to buy a dragon you actually like, instead of taking the risk and hatching something you're just going to immediately exalt for a tiny 2kt.
forumsig_by_plantfeathers-datch91.png
It probably sold so quickly as you put it on there for rather cheap, they're currently going for 333 gems so whoever bought it would have made a quick 33 gem profit (might not seem like much but it all adds up)
It probably sold so quickly as you put it on there for rather cheap, they're currently going for 333 gems so whoever bought it would have made a quick 33 gem profit (might not seem like much but it all adds up)
The blank slate of working with G1's is really nice. It's more expensive, but knowing the dragon is all yours is worth it for me. I never have to worry about the parents names or offspring names. No one messages me angry that I named them "wrong" (my ah exalt dragons are another matter there). The total mystery in color or element depending on the egg is fun too in regards to hatching your own G1's.
The blank slate of working with G1's is really nice. It's more expensive, but knowing the dragon is all yours is worth it for me. I never have to worry about the parents names or offspring names. No one messages me angry that I named them "wrong" (my ah exalt dragons are another matter there). The total mystery in color or element depending on the egg is fun too in regards to hatching your own G1's.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
i like showing off my awful taste in colours and have people think that in actuality i have a rich taste in dragons

i do not have a rich taste in dragons

i have only bad ideas
i like showing off my awful taste in colours and have people think that in actuality i have a rich taste in dragons

i do not have a rich taste in dragons

i have only bad ideas
Vorvomon_vpet_pen.gif Dorumon_vpet_dm.gif Ryudamon_vpet_pen.gif
Eggs are almost a secondary currency. People will buy them at low prices and hoard them to resell later. Many a trade has been paid in eggs.
Eggs are almost a secondary currency. People will buy them at low prices and hoard them to resell later. Many a trade has been paid in eggs.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Bowno" date="2019-08-19 16:09:24" ] Unless you like to gamble, selling it is likely the best idea. [/quote] I got a Wind egg earlier this morning and hatched a 1 off XYY from it.
Bowno wrote on 2019-08-19 16:09:24:
Unless you like to gamble, selling it is likely the best idea.
I got a Wind egg earlier this morning and hatched a 1 off XYY from it.
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I got an un hatched plague egg and sold it for the same! People just are crazy for eggs man. Used it to buy an eliminate for one of my battle dergs.
I got an un hatched plague egg and sold it for the same! People just are crazy for eggs man. Used it to buy an eliminate for one of my battle dergs.
Dragons am I right
I mean when you've got nothing better to spend your money on, eggs are a whole lot of fun to hatch! Are the results usually fodder? Yeah. Will that stop me from throwing money into the endless void that is rng? Not a chance.
I mean when you've got nothing better to spend your money on, eggs are a whole lot of fun to hatch! Are the results usually fodder? Yeah. Will that stop me from throwing money into the endless void that is rng? Not a chance.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
Selling is way more profitable, really. Even doubles go for slightly higher than the egg price, and the chances of getting one aren't very high (around 1%?..), with XYX being much less desirable. Most of the XYZs end up as fodder eventually.

Though there is a certain appeal in hatching eggs, it's like a lottery :D I basically do the same with scatterscrolls for my oldies.
Selling is way more profitable, really. Even doubles go for slightly higher than the egg price, and the chances of getting one aren't very high (around 1%?..), with XYX being much less desirable. Most of the XYZs end up as fodder eventually.

Though there is a certain appeal in hatching eggs, it's like a lottery :D I basically do the same with scatterscrolls for my oldies.
people like playing with rng
people like playing with rng
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
1 2 3