Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which sprite would you save up for?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I don't really have much intention to save up for sprites but I guess if I did it would be for light sprite. It's the only one I missed out on getting when they first came out since I think I joined just a little bit after, all the other sprites I have like 1-2 copies of from grinding the festivals back then.
I don't really have much intention to save up for sprites but I guess if I did it would be for light sprite. It's the only one I missed out on getting when they first came out since I think I joined just a little bit after, all the other sprites I have like 1-2 copies of from grinding the festivals back then.
DistinctPiercingBillygoat-small.gif tenor.gif
Arcane sprite for my clan leader
Arcane sprite for my clan leader
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I have them all but I saved up to re-buy my Light Sprite so does that count? Lol.
I have them all but I saved up to re-buy my Light Sprite so does that count? Lol.
I already got Arcane, which is my favorite, but maybe Plague Sprite? Though the Nymph version is a pretty good stand-in.
I already got Arcane, which is my favorite, but maybe Plague Sprite? Though the Nymph version is a pretty good stand-in.
3PrXk2A.png
I've got all of them now, so I can't really answer this. Or... is that an answer, still? I'm a collector, so of course I went for them all, even if I was so sure I wouldn't even try for Light Sprite. ;P And welp, here we are...

Out of the familiars I don't have, I'd love to save for Skycat or Golden Idol. But those are so far out of my reach I don't really want to even dream of owning them. xD

(Also, Fire Sprite was the first Sprite I bought from another player, because I had Nature and Water already thanks to me being a smart newbie. xD)
I've got all of them now, so I can't really answer this. Or... is that an answer, still? I'm a collector, so of course I went for them all, even if I was so sure I wouldn't even try for Light Sprite. ;P And welp, here we are...

Out of the familiars I don't have, I'd love to save for Skycat or Golden Idol. But those are so far out of my reach I don't really want to even dream of owning them. xD

(Also, Fire Sprite was the first Sprite I bought from another player, because I had Nature and Water already thanks to me being a smart newbie. xD)
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
I'll probably save up for either Earth or Wind next. Wind is prioritized though because I loooove the aesthetic <3
I'll probably save up for either Earth or Wind next. Wind is prioritized though because I loooove the aesthetic <3
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
I was saving up for the sprites even though I didn't want them. I was going to go for the Light Sprite first and then all the other ones (the ones I currently have were listed on the AH for about half their usual price, so I made an exception).

Then I realized it was stupid to save for something I didn't want.

I'd just buy retired festival apparel and whatnot instead.
I was saving up for the sprites even though I didn't want them. I was going to go for the Light Sprite first and then all the other ones (the ones I currently have were listed on the AH for about half their usual price, so I made an exception).

Then I realized it was stupid to save for something I didn't want.

I'd just buy retired festival apparel and whatnot instead.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
arcane and shadow and maybe wind for the memes
arcane and shadow and maybe wind for the memes
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
So far I have saved up for a Shadow sprite and a Plague sprite because they're just so cool. If I went after another one it would probably be Lightning.
So far I have saved up for a Shadow sprite and a Plague sprite because they're just so cool. If I went after another one it would probably be Lightning.
n2PHQa3.png
All of them. C O M P L E T I O N

I'm going for Light first ahahaha I'm never getting there
All of them. C O M P L E T I O N

I'm going for Light first ahahaha I'm never getting there
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2 3 4 5 6