Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How much money did you make during WvI?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Somewhere about 860g, I had like 40 fodder adults sitting around because I was too lazy to train/exalt them, which is lucky because they were worth so much more this week.
Somewhere about 860g, I had like 40 fodder adults sitting around because I was too lazy to train/exalt them, which is lucky because they were worth so much more this week.
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
I made about 250kt flipping hatchlings. I didn't really go all-out though
I made about 250kt flipping hatchlings. I didn't really go all-out though
arcane.png arcanef2.png xxxxxx xxxxxx tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.png
I made probably a solid 100-150kt selling at 15kt each. Could have been a bit more if I had more time this week to really clean my lair out, but overall not bad ^^
I made probably a solid 100-150kt selling at 15kt each. Could have been a bit more if I had more time this week to really clean my lair out, but overall not bad ^^
Never be afraid to ping me!
A few million in treasure and gems. We weren't prepared and didn't have loads of time to train so we didn't make as much as we could have :D
A few million in treasure and gems. We weren't prepared and didn't have loads of time to train so we didn't make as much as we could have :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
...probably in the negative millions

receiving is fun
...probably in the negative millions

receiving is fun
XgFzLz3.gif
Made 2.1 mil in treasure - usually I make more, but I was foolish and exalted a heap of dragons right before this battle started (it's just a habit of mine to exalt whatever comes out of my nests as soon as they hit adulthood). Whoops.
Made 2.1 mil in treasure - usually I make more, but I was foolish and exalted a heap of dragons right before this battle started (it's just a habit of mine to exalt whatever comes out of my nests as soon as they hit adulthood). Whoops.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
Something around 8mT. God do I love dom battles :D
Something around 8mT. God do I love dom battles :D
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I breed my own fodder, but lately I have been so preoccupied in real life and bored with FR that I have just been stuffing them in my hibernal den, untrained. Last week I sold all 86 of them, and get a total of 956 gems :D
I breed my own fodder, but lately I have been so preoccupied in real life and bored with FR that I have just been stuffing them in my hibernal den, untrained. Last week I sold all 86 of them, and get a total of 956 gems :D
Water was buying my lvl 10 dragons off the auction house for 36.5kt, and at the very very end someone bought two lvl 10 dragons that were XXX for 100kt each, just to exalt.
Water was buying my lvl 10 dragons off the auction house for 36.5kt, and at the very very end someone bought two lvl 10 dragons that were XXX for 100kt each, just to exalt.
fKhgJHI.jpg
~5mt and 4.5kg. Could have been a bit more prepared, and didn't have time to do a lot of training/sniping.

Hibernal den is the best
~5mt and 4.5kg. Could have been a bit more prepared, and didn't have time to do a lot of training/sniping.

Hibernal den is the best
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8