Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 5x8! (ID #55555555)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 80 81
@Alphazi same here XD
I almost had the last one (#50000000 I think it was?), I only missed it because I got excited and hatched my nests two minutes early when all the mass hatches started
@Alphazi same here XD
I almost had the last one (#50000000 I think it was?), I only missed it because I got excited and hatched my nests two minutes early when all the mass hatches started
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
@GalacticExplorer OH NO i've definitely had friends who did that D: i've been close myself to that too LOL. i'm wondering if i should hatch early or late assuming i miss tbh
@GalacticExplorer OH NO i've definitely had friends who did that D: i've been close myself to that too LOL. i'm wondering if i should hatch early or late assuming i miss tbh
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
i rly hope i get it... im a huge id fan and having at least one big milestone like that would be just amazing.
i rly hope i get it... im a huge id fan and having at least one big milestone like that would be just amazing.
xJ9qwp8.png
@SavannahIcara i wish you luck! i remember getting mine and it was one of the best moments on FR for me :D but don't forget that near misses can be just as great! (for example one of my favorite dragons is #33333338)

er, what i mean is even if you miss there's a lot to be happy about ^^
@SavannahIcara i wish you luck! i remember getting mine and it was one of the best moments on FR for me :D but don't forget that near misses can be just as great! (for example one of my favorite dragons is #33333338)

er, what i mean is even if you miss there's a lot to be happy about ^^
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
I kinda hope someone who really appreciates it gets it. Me, I would really appreciate selling that dragon for 50 mil or whatever, lol.
I kinda hope someone who really appreciates it gets it. Me, I would really appreciate selling that dragon for 50 mil or whatever, lol.
fKhgJHI.jpg
@Alphazi
mhm! i was super excited to get my first near misses myself.
300000151 (and 29993999! i love the repetition in that one)

@Alphazi
mhm! i was super excited to get my first near misses myself.
300000151 (and 29993999! i love the repetition in that one)

xJ9qwp8.png
@Cavelioness i hope so too! so far it seems most major special IDs (big milestones and full solid strings) have been kept by whoever hatched them, with a few exceptions i think. but money is also valid!

tbh partly why i keep trying after getting 4x8 is just the chance of getting another great ID from his parents. i breed them a lot for IDs and i get pretty darn close with them! so if i got something close this time, it'd be pretty cool LOL. if i did get it though i'd likely sell just to not hog them x_x
@Cavelioness i hope so too! so far it seems most major special IDs (big milestones and full solid strings) have been kept by whoever hatched them, with a few exceptions i think. but money is also valid!

tbh partly why i keep trying after getting 4x8 is just the chance of getting another great ID from his parents. i breed them a lot for IDs and i get pretty darn close with them! so if i got something close this time, it'd be pretty cool LOL. if i did get it though i'd likely sell just to not hog them x_x
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@SavannahIcara oooooh, those are awesome! 29993999 is super satisfying :D i still have a miss from my first attempt at 30mil, 30001004! i might end up keeping one of my 55mil misses too, maybe...
@SavannahIcara oooooh, those are awesome! 29993999 is super satisfying :D i still have a miss from my first attempt at 30mil, 30001004! i might end up keeping one of my 55mil misses too, maybe...
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi what, no, if you love it don't sell it, especially if you're all about the ID's. You did the work of tracking when it was time, no one's going to think you're hogging it.
@Alphazi what, no, if you love it don't sell it, especially if you're all about the ID's. You did the work of tracking when it was time, no one's going to think you're hogging it.
fKhgJHI.jpg
@Cavelioness oh no no it's more of a personal thing! it'd depend on the dragon itself, but i'd probably feel bad just because LOL like part of me is glad i'll probably miss this so i don't accidentally hatch both 5x8 after 4x8 skdjgsdg. but i appreciate that regardless ;v;
@Cavelioness oh no no it's more of a personal thing! it'd depend on the dragon itself, but i'd probably feel bad just because LOL like part of me is glad i'll probably miss this so i don't accidentally hatch both 5x8 after 4x8 skdjgsdg. but i appreciate that regardless ;v;
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 80 81