Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Book of Azimyth (aka Luck Flight)
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 665 666
i really, really hope my auctions sell because i need an elemental egg before tomorrow and i am freaking out
i really, really hope my auctions sell because i need an elemental egg before tomorrow and i am freaking out
[quote name="@Falinks" date="2019-12-24 08:19:31" ] also on the topic of battlestones i have been [i][b]plagued[/b][/i] with those things [/quote] [i]I see what you did there[/i]
@Falinks wrote on 2019-12-24 08:19:31:
also on the topic of battlestones i have been plagued with those things

I see what you did there
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
@parasites
...my wallet is screaming at me right now, but would you like my arcane egg? I was going to sell later because broke, but if you were trying for a Christmas hatch...

I also have a few noc eggs if you'd rather the random element tho
@parasites
...my wallet is screaming at me right now, but would you like my arcane egg? I was going to sell later because broke, but if you were trying for a Christmas hatch...

I also have a few noc eggs if you'd rather the random element tho

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

@girlofSornieth
uuhhh i wasn't actually gonna hatch it, i'm running a raffle and i'm giving away an egg on christmas

it'd seem wrong just to give away an egg someone gave me, so i don't really need it

this is what i get for buying an xyy gen1 for 300g. god dammit
@girlofSornieth
uuhhh i wasn't actually gonna hatch it, i'm running a raffle and i'm giving away an egg on christmas

it'd seem wrong just to give away an egg someone gave me, so i don't really need it

this is what i get for buying an xyy gen1 for 300g. god dammit
@parasites
haha fair enough
@parasites
haha fair enough

@girlofSornieth [emoji=coatl winking size=1] also i'm gonna go write lore for my fandergs now and by that i mean play the completely wrong game this character's from and call it 'research' i'm so good at this
@girlofSornieth

also i'm gonna go write lore for my fandergs now
and by that i mean play the completely wrong game this character's from and call it 'research'
i'm so good at this
@parasites @girlofSornieth Middle ground. Sell para an egg for 1 treasure. It's not a gift if you pay for it [emoji=nocturne winking size=1]
@parasites @girlofSornieth
Middle ground. Sell para an egg for 1 treasure. It's not a gift if you pay for it

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
[quote name="SerenityGale" date="2019-12-24 08:35:28" ] @/parasites @/girlofSornieth Middle ground. Sell para an egg for 1 treasure. It's not a gift if you pay for it [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] [/quote] >:o
SerenityGale wrote on 2019-12-24 08:35:28:
@/parasites @/girlofSornieth
Middle ground. Sell para an egg for 1 treasure. It's not a gift if you pay for it
>:o
[quote name="parasites" date="2019-12-24 08:37:08" ] [quote name="SerenityGale" date="2019-12-24 08:35:28" ] @parasites @/girlofSornieth Middle ground. Sell para an egg for 1 treasure. It's not a gift if you pay for it [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] [/quote] >:o [/quote] lol you know, Serenity ain't wrong. up for it? we could do 200 treasure and I'll just say "oh oops I meant to put that in gems" noc or space egg?
parasites wrote on 2019-12-24 08:37:08:
@parasites @/girlofSornieth

lol you know, Serenity ain't wrong. up for it? we could do 200 treasure and I'll just say "oh oops I meant to put that in gems"

noc or space egg?

[quote name="girlofSornieth" date="2019-12-24 08:38:38" ] [quote name="parasites" date="2019-12-24 08:37:08" ] [quote name="SerenityGale" date="2019-12-24 08:35:28" ] @/parasites @girlofSornieth Middle ground. Sell para an egg for 1 treasure. It's not a gift if you pay for it [emoji=nocturne winking size=1] [/quote] >:o [/quote] lol you know, Serenity ain't wrong. up for it? we could do 200 treasure and I'll just say "oh oops I meant to put that in gems" [/quote] KAJSAHNAS OK I'M UP FOR IT [size=0][s]this still feels wrong but... aaaaa[/s][/size]
girlofSornieth wrote on 2019-12-24 08:38:38:
parasites wrote on 2019-12-24 08:37:08:
@/parasites @girlofSornieth

lol you know, Serenity ain't wrong. up for it? we could do 200 treasure and I'll just say "oh oops I meant to put that in gems"

KAJSAHNAS OK I'M UP FOR IT

this still feels wrong but... aaaaa
1 2 ... 448 449 450 451 452 ... 665 666