Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Live-action FR
1 2 3
[quote name="SCB" date="2019-09-01 15:34:25" ] Only if done like The Dark Crystal. [/quote] First thing I thought. I would be all over the deities and dragons in puppet form a la the Dark Crystal.
SCB wrote on 2019-09-01 15:34:25:
Only if done like The Dark Crystal.

First thing I thought. I would be all over the deities and dragons in puppet form a la the Dark Crystal.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[quote name="FalloutStreak" date="2019-07-11 10:57:53" ] The dragons arent cgi, but really poorly made costumes. [/quote] This is the only idea I support, but only if it's a musical like CATS.
FalloutStreak wrote on 2019-07-11 10:57:53:
The dragons arent cgi, but really poorly made costumes.
This is the only idea I support, but only if it's a musical like CATS.
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
what if it was one of those half live action half animated movies like the smurfs or something where the protagonist is a human who's a shutin that plays FR all the time and one day their dragons become REAL
let's hope they're a fae monolair if they're gonna use the canon sizes
what if it was one of those half live action half animated movies like the smurfs or something where the protagonist is a human who's a shutin that plays FR all the time and one day their dragons become REAL
let's hope they're a fae monolair if they're gonna use the canon sizes
64c30401733ae4e133884923ad852837b6290850.png
and though i can't quite percieve it; i can tell it's there by the way it's not quite there.
ray ESFJ-T fr time +18 he/she
tumblr_picp47hhuG1wgsqgoo1_250.gif
tumblr_pjnlo2dKLW1s80v72o6_100.png
I don't see what's wrong with live actions, so yes.
As a matter of fact, I grew up watching the original TLK and I still liked the remake. Guess I'm a aberration of nature in the eyes of those who don't like Live action remakes of movies.
I don't see what's wrong with live actions, so yes.
As a matter of fact, I grew up watching the original TLK and I still liked the remake. Guess I'm a aberration of nature in the eyes of those who don't like Live action remakes of movies.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible