Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those with many dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I only really bond with familiars that are not awakened, even tho 50 treasure adds up over time, chests are awesome
I only really bond with familiars that are not awakened, even tho 50 treasure adds up over time, chests are awesome
i bond with every familiar that's not awakened. i only have a few that are unawakened now but yes, for a long long time i went through every single one of my dragons pages every day to bond with their familiars, and it would take about 17 minutes each time. it's a relief to be able to do it in about 1 minute these days.
i bond with every familiar that's not awakened. i only have a few that are unawakened now but yes, for a long long time i went through every single one of my dragons pages every day to bond with their familiars, and it would take about 17 minutes each time. it's a relief to be able to do it in about 1 minute these days.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Nah, too lazy to do it unless I have free time
Nah, too lazy to do it unless I have free time
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
I don't bond generally. I used to, but it's a pain.
I don't bond generally. I used to, but it's a pain.
FfsFHyt.png
@yonderly
I have an iphone 5s and the screen is very small so I have to Scroll XP. I did the arrows on the keyboard with my laptop and it's so much faster!!

@brandonflowers
I agree I love the chests and I need more. Selling them has been effective for me but sometimes I open them and satisfied with my findings!!
@yonderly
I have an iphone 5s and the screen is very small so I have to Scroll XP. I did the arrows on the keyboard with my laptop and it's so much faster!!

@brandonflowers
I agree I love the chests and I need more. Selling them has been effective for me but sometimes I open them and satisfied with my findings!!
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
i refuse to touch the bonding system until fr comes up with a better way to do it. its just super tedious and i would much rather prefer a way of having all familiars on one page to bond with. i can understand not wanting a mass bonding button because it just defeats the purpose of it but... yea
i refuse to touch the bonding system until fr comes up with a better way to do it. its just super tedious and i would much rather prefer a way of having all familiars on one page to bond with. i can understand not wanting a mass bonding button because it just defeats the purpose of it but... yea
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
I'm currently in the process of bonding with all of my familiars. Once they reach an Awakened status, I place them in my vault for safekeeping then repeat the process again with another batch.

I'd much rather pair my dragons up with matching familiars but doing this caused me to neglect the others. I was lazy and kick myself now for not keeping up with it before it got out of control! The process is ridiculously tedious but rewarding. I've gained tens of thousands of treasure and hundreds of gems just off of the chests I collect, not to mention the funds I receive from selling off extra apparel and familiars I don't need.

I would love to see the admins introduce a better system. But until that happens, this is the best I can do at the moment.
I'm currently in the process of bonding with all of my familiars. Once they reach an Awakened status, I place them in my vault for safekeeping then repeat the process again with another batch.

I'd much rather pair my dragons up with matching familiars but doing this caused me to neglect the others. I was lazy and kick myself now for not keeping up with it before it got out of control! The process is ridiculously tedious but rewarding. I've gained tens of thousands of treasure and hundreds of gems just off of the chests I collect, not to mention the funds I receive from selling off extra apparel and familiars I don't need.

I would love to see the admins introduce a better system. But until that happens, this is the best I can do at the moment.
aT3bm11.jpg
It doesn’t take me too long, so I don’t mind. I just zoom out so I can see the little heart and use my keyboard.
It doesn’t take me too long, so I don’t mind. I just zoom out so I can see the little heart and use my keyboard.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
The arrow shortcuts are really helps but then I mostly on phone...so I ended up getting lazy to bond rip. I suppose to bond though for gems TwT
The arrow shortcuts are really helps but then I mostly on phone...so I ended up getting lazy to bond rip. I suppose to bond though for gems TwT
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
Absolutely not. At this point having a familiar is more of a "congrats, you're a perma" thing.
Absolutely not. At this point having a familiar is more of a "congrats, you're a perma" thing.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11