Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those with many dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
I can't answer all your stuff but I absolutely agree. The awakened I tend to replace and then when I stop getting familiars I don't like then I'll transfer them again to their original dragon

I usually pairsfamiliars to the theme of the dragon but after reading this I'm starting to care less cause I want the treasure chests HAHA
I can't answer all your stuff but I absolutely agree. The awakened I tend to replace and then when I stop getting familiars I don't like then I'll transfer them again to their original dragon

I usually pairsfamiliars to the theme of the dragon but after reading this I'm starting to care less cause I want the treasure chests HAHA
Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
Lmao nope

Once in a blue moon i will but it's just... so much work
Lmao nope

Once in a blue moon i will but it's just... so much work
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
I try, but I usually forget to. Plus I forget which dragons still need to bond with their familiar sometimes.
I try, but I usually forget to. Plus I forget which dragons still need to bond with their familiar sometimes.
miDn30f.gif
I don't bond with ALL of them because many are already awakened but I make sure I bond with those who are not daily!
I don't bond with ALL of them because many are already awakened but I make sure I bond with those who are not daily!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
thanks for reminding me
thanks for reminding me
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
I got 61 dragons with familiars I bond with each day... when I remember. It's worth the treasure chests and I just swap them out once they are awakened.

It's pretty easy if you're on pc. Just zoom out in your browser and then keep your cursor over the bond button. Press once (you don't need to press okay on the pop up once you've bonded), then use the arrow keys to move onto the next dragon with a familiar to bond with.

It takes me just a few minutes.
I got 61 dragons with familiars I bond with each day... when I remember. It's worth the treasure chests and I just swap them out once they are awakened.

It's pretty easy if you're on pc. Just zoom out in your browser and then keep your cursor over the bond button. Press once (you don't need to press okay on the pop up once you've bonded), then use the arrow keys to move onto the next dragon with a familiar to bond with.

It takes me just a few minutes.
rx9OvHg.gif
Yep. I do it fairly quickly too. But I only bond with the unawakened ones, with the occasional awakened that I just had to put back on a dragon.
Yep. I do it fairly quickly too. But I only bond with the unawakened ones, with the occasional awakened that I just had to put back on a dragon.
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I usually do it every day, but sometimes I miss a day. I have 200+ permadragons.
I usually do it every day, but sometimes I miss a day. I have 200+ permadragons.
lGriifT.png
I bond with my familiars every day, it's really simple and easy
I bond with my familiars every day, it's really simple and easy
Moth Keeper's Lantern xx - azra.
- she/her.
- aavikko => dyhayc.
- skin & accent shop (semi-hiatus).
I used to not but once they made it so you can use arrow keys to switch between dragons I now do it almost every day

Like I have 80 dragons with familiars and it only takes me a minute to do it :D thx devs for this update
I used to not but once they made it so you can use arrow keys to switch between dragons I now do it almost every day

Like I have 80 dragons with familiars and it only takes me a minute to do it :D thx devs for this update
+10 FR time + he/him
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11