Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For those with many dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@sheona @zeroescape
I agree but after seeing someone's screenshot of all the treasure chests they got
Its a bit inspiring HAHA! I only have 20 something dragons cause they forever keepers so I'll for sure have 20 something familiars to worry About. Also love your avatar dragons!! They're so pretty

@Flail @shpee
Yeah it's easy for some, but when I'm not near my laptop a lot cause I work, it's hella difficult. Mobile is harder than you think. Thanks for the tips tho!

@sheona @zeroescape
I agree but after seeing someone's screenshot of all the treasure chests they got
Its a bit inspiring HAHA! I only have 20 something dragons cause they forever keepers so I'll for sure have 20 something familiars to worry About. Also love your avatar dragons!! They're so pretty

@Flail @shpee
Yeah it's easy for some, but when I'm not near my laptop a lot cause I work, it's hella difficult. Mobile is harder than you think. Thanks for the tips tho!

Howdy! I'm a 25 y.o. black furry artist who does USD comms

I love preview.gif chickens

(WANT SOME ART OF YOUR FURRY OC? )
Does anyone know if you can do this browser thing on mac's safari or google Chrome?
Does anyone know if you can do this browser thing on mac's safari or google Chrome?

I don’t bother with familiars at all :P
I don’t bother with familiars at all :P
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz
HAHA doesn't the empty space in your dragons profile bother u tho?? I'm a bit OCD so something has to be there
@mayanaz
HAHA doesn't the empty space in your dragons profile bother u tho?? I'm a bit OCD so something has to be there

@ADODDY Not particularly, no! I do plan on getting familiars for all my dragons eventually, but it’s very low priority right now - I have way too many gene and apparel projects I need to finish up first. I get that, though ^^
@ADODDY Not particularly, no! I do plan on getting familiars for all my dragons eventually, but it’s very low priority right now - I have way too many gene and apparel projects I need to finish up first. I get that, though ^^
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Not unless I'm bored/starved for cash. And even then only on my computer-- the arrow key thing makes it LOADS easier
Not unless I'm bored/starved for cash. And even then only on my computer-- the arrow key thing makes it LOADS easier
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
@ADODDY
In the past I used google chrome and I could do that, so yes you can do it on there. Just as long as you have arrow keys.

I suppose you could purchase a keyboard for your mobile device and try that, but I'm not sure if that would work with the keyboard shortcuts. I could run an experiment to see, but it would take a few days for me to get back home.
@ADODDY
In the past I used google chrome and I could do that, so yes you can do it on there. Just as long as you have arrow keys.

I suppose you could purchase a keyboard for your mobile device and try that, but I'm not sure if that would work with the keyboard shortcuts. I could run an experiment to see, but it would take a few days for me to get back home.
rx9OvHg.gif
heck no. i took all 'awakened' familiars off of my dragons, so i only bond with the ones that are still leveling up. it took way too long otherwise :'D
heck no. i took all 'awakened' familiars off of my dragons, so i only bond with the ones that are still leveling up. it took way too long otherwise :'D
Yes. I'm greedy and I want treasure! *breathes fire*
Yes. I'm greedy and I want treasure! *breathes fire*
1c91923a-ef6b-11e5-98f4-2d9b8664c5dc.gif
Not gonna lie familiar bonding drove me to my two year hiatus. Still waiting on that bond all button
Not gonna lie familiar bonding drove me to my two year hiatus. Still waiting on that bond all button
1WhYQHt.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11