Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Rare colors: what're you looking for?
1 2 3 4 5 6
i consider some colors to be more abundant than others, but i don't necessarily have any that i dislike or that i see overdone, just colors that are used more often because they're prettier (ex. Cerulean, Orca)

however there is one color that i'm always on the hunt for, and all you have to do is look at my broadcast (and my lair tabs).

one seafoam to rule them all.
i consider some colors to be more abundant than others, but i don't necessarily have any that i dislike or that i see overdone, just colors that are used more often because they're prettier (ex. Cerulean, Orca)

however there is one color that i'm always on the hunt for, and all you have to do is look at my broadcast (and my lair tabs).

one seafoam to rule them all.
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
I feel like I don't see enough browns with blues dragons, unless it's a fairly light/more yellow-ish/orange-ish brown with a brighter blue
Which is a shame because it's a wonderful color combo
Only one active male latte/phthalo/phthalo dragon atm rip me, hope my breeding dragons come thru for me

The "basic" colors, lots of the white-black ranges, especially ice/orca/obsidian/white, (also pearl but that's pink) and some of the blues
Like, I'm not gonna say they bore me because that would be straight up lies
But yeah, feels like every other dragon I see for sale has at least one of those colors

(also ik it's in the gray range which is decently popular but we need more dust rep guys)
I feel like I don't see enough browns with blues dragons, unless it's a fairly light/more yellow-ish/orange-ish brown with a brighter blue
Which is a shame because it's a wonderful color combo
Only one active male latte/phthalo/phthalo dragon atm rip me, hope my breeding dragons come thru for me

The "basic" colors, lots of the white-black ranges, especially ice/orca/obsidian/white, (also pearl but that's pink) and some of the blues
Like, I'm not gonna say they bore me because that would be straight up lies
But yeah, feels like every other dragon I see for sale has at least one of those colors

(also ik it's in the gray range which is decently popular but we need more dust rep guys)
prev UNs are SpaceCrows, Zephariel, and Dramaturgy | FR+3
Lately I've been obsessed with banana as the primary and hoping to get me a G1 with that. Secondary between brown colors and the tert between the blue and green colors. Even a second gen I'd be happy with! @Alcorin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31115621] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311157/31115621_350.png[/img] [/url] This is why I have this berry boy! <3 I LOVE the berry colors.
Lately I've been obsessed with banana as the primary and hoping to get me a G1 with that. Secondary between brown colors and the tert between the blue and green colors.
Even a second gen I'd be happy with!

@Alcorin

31115621_350.png

This is why I have this berry boy! <3 I LOVE the berry colors.
ice and pearl are so pretty but so easy to find as xxx for cheap even in the auction house. personally ive suddenly developed a love of darks, like oilslick, steel, charcoal, and overcast, but none of those are rare except for possibly oilslick
ice and pearl are so pretty but so easy to find as xxx for cheap even in the auction house. personally ive suddenly developed a love of darks, like oilslick, steel, charcoal, and overcast, but none of those are rare except for possibly oilslick
_ uJUjYix.png
welcome to
my kitchen__

· delta | 23
· he/him
· fr time +1

if you can see this, i'm using this text to right align my next colu-
mn lol
WBsJuD1.png
I love so many colors...... honeydew, grapefruit, blush, cottoncandy, amber, spring,... I could go on forever?

I think antique is super underrated, it’s just perfectly neutral yet elegant at the same time.

I always think it’s strange when I want a combination of common colors that generally look nice together (dark blue range / red range/ yellow range, for example) and then they’re super hard to find? Sometimes it’ll be that in a different order they’re common enough but then of you switch primary and secondary they just don’t exist.

I was on a hunt for antique/antique/stone for a while but I finally got a pair that’ll breed what I want.
I love so many colors...... honeydew, grapefruit, blush, cottoncandy, amber, spring,... I could go on forever?

I think antique is super underrated, it’s just perfectly neutral yet elegant at the same time.

I always think it’s strange when I want a combination of common colors that generally look nice together (dark blue range / red range/ yellow range, for example) and then they’re super hard to find? Sometimes it’ll be that in a different order they’re common enough but then of you switch primary and secondary they just don’t exist.

I was on a hunt for antique/antique/stone for a while but I finally got a pair that’ll breed what I want.
Pale Pink Rose
+2 hours, she/her :)
there is no 'r' in my user!
accent shop
wishlist
ISO aug 26 2023 hatches
xxx peach! I barely see this color combo anywhere! I love the color and hope to get a pair so I can have a xxx peach army [emoji=pearlcatcher happy size=1]
xxx peach!
I barely see this color combo anywhere! I love the color and hope to get a pair so I can have a xxx peach army
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
I've found that Yellow, along Lemon and all the colors till Flaxen are incredibly difficult to find, most of them are simply fodder. The reason must be Ivory and Buttercup, that have some popular combos in their XXX, XXY and XYZ versions like Ivory/Sand/Maize and Sang/Sang/Buttercup... talking about Ivory/Sand/Maize, it is also an unexpectedly common combo, in detriment of all the colors close to them...

In fact do own every Flaxen/Cinnamon~Sand/Maize colored dragon in the site due to a breeding project with those specific colors, and thus all of above is heartbreaking to me :I
I've found that Yellow, along Lemon and all the colors till Flaxen are incredibly difficult to find, most of them are simply fodder. The reason must be Ivory and Buttercup, that have some popular combos in their XXX, XXY and XYZ versions like Ivory/Sand/Maize and Sang/Sang/Buttercup... talking about Ivory/Sand/Maize, it is also an unexpectedly common combo, in detriment of all the colors close to them...

In fact do own every Flaxen/Cinnamon~Sand/Maize colored dragon in the site due to a breeding project with those specific colors, and thus all of above is heartbreaking to me :I
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

oh no most of my favorite colors are the 'basic' ones
[quote name="Vidkun" date="2019-06-18 17:20:33" ] oh no most of my favorite colors are the 'basic' ones [/quote] [s]good because despite the hate im still making an xxx ice breeding pair of gaolers and somebody needs to love them[/s]
Vidkun wrote on 2019-06-18 17:20:33:

good because despite the hate im still making an xxx ice breeding pair of gaolers and somebody needs to love them
_ uJUjYix.png
welcome to
my kitchen__

· delta | 23
· he/him
· fr time +1

if you can see this, i'm using this text to right align my next colu-
mn lol
WBsJuD1.png
Storm, grapefruit, and turquoise are some of my favorites! All the basic colors to me are all the ones listed above. Obsid, Copper, Cyan, etc. Dragons with those colors never seem to stick around in my lair [emoji=coatl deadpan size=2]
Storm, grapefruit, and turquoise are some of my favorites!

All the basic colors to me are all the ones listed above. Obsid, Copper, Cyan, etc. Dragons with those colors never seem to stick around in my lair
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6