Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Crap Guide to FR; Gaoler
1 2 3 4
[quote]Since being locked in their mother’s basement they can come off as arrogant to other breeds but at least there is a reason why there like this , PEARLCATCHER[/quote] can't laugh because I'M SCREAMING TOO HARD
Quote:
Since being locked in their mother’s basement they can come off as arrogant to other breeds but at least there is a reason why there like this , PEARLCATCHER

can't laugh because I'M SCREAMING TOO HARD
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Please add me to the pinglish for these lol I'm b e g g i n g
"Nergigante" Is honestly what sold me
Please add me to the pinglish for these lol I'm b e g g i n g
"Nergigante" Is honestly what sold me
lf9X4H2.png
you just made my day thabks
you just made my day thabks
66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
"Since being locked in their mother’s basement they can come off as arrogant to other breeds but at least there is a reason why there like this ,
PEARLCATCHER,
and they see other breeds as soft compared to thier own ."
"Since being locked in their mother’s basement they can come off as arrogant to other breeds but at least there is a reason why there like this ,
PEARLCATCHER,
and they see other breeds as soft compared to thier own ."
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
"you’re in for rabbit dung at the end of that bubble tea."

Please add me to your pinglist xD I just laughed so hard at this guide that I had to stop and explain it all to my husband.

10/10, A++, would buy again
"you’re in for rabbit dung at the end of that bubble tea."

Please add me to your pinglist xD I just laughed so hard at this guide that I had to stop and explain it all to my husband.

10/10, A++, would buy again
EGjlGzP.png
the monster hunter gene nicknames are amazing and inspired me to (attempt to) scry fandragons of them when I saw this. one of them actually turned out surprisingly well

toss me on that pinglist of yours
the monster hunter gene nicknames are amazing and inspired me to (attempt to) scry fandragons of them when I saw this. one of them actually turned out surprisingly well

toss me on that pinglist of yours
unknown.png
thanks for teaching me how to gaoler
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
1 2 3 4