Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sooo.... Elims. How many...
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="scyy" date="2019-06-09 13:57:59" ] [quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-06-09 13:18:17" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/clegwZr.jpg[/img] Just a few [/quote] I aspire to reach your level of power some day... [/quote] h o w t e l l m e y o u r s e c r e t s Definitely waiting for the prices to go back up before selling any. I might donate the Galore ones to a raffle, though. I don't train my dragons myself, so I don't really need them.
scyy wrote on 2019-06-09 13:57:59:
Quote:
clegwZr.jpg

Just a few
I aspire to reach your level of power some day...
h o w
t e l l m e y o u r s e c r e t s

Definitely waiting for the prices to go back up before selling any. I might donate the Galore ones to a raffle, though. I don't train my dragons myself, so I don't really need them.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

Besides the 2 that were given free by that one new dragon, I've gained 3 other Eliminates through coli farming. Not sure which dragons I would use them on, or if I were to sell them. *thinks*
Besides the 2 that were given free by that one new dragon, I've gained 3 other Eliminates through coli farming. Not sure which dragons I would use them on, or if I were to sell them. *thinks*
[quote name="Alskasaur" date="2019-06-09 14:44:05" ] [quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-06-09 13:26:13" ] [quote name="highprince" date="2019-06-09 13:19:41" ] [quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-06-09 13:18:17" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/clegwZr.jpg[/img] Just a few [/quote] ...why? [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ofSB5PPO4cbZMK796/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] This made me laugh so damn hard [/quote]
Alskasaur wrote on 2019-06-09 14:44:05:
Tuatara wrote on 2019-06-09 13:26:13:
highprince wrote on 2019-06-09 13:19:41:
Quote:
clegwZr.jpg

Just a few
...why?
giphy.gif
This made me laugh so damn hard
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
[quote name="@Shydragon327" date="2019-06-26 17:01:09" ] Eh, I’ve never really been into the “spend money and wait until thing sells for more money” strategy. I mean, if I can sell an Eliminate stone for [u]1000 gems[/u], [b]that’s about as much as like 10 or fewer exalt fodders at the level I usually train to[/b], so I feel like it’s more worth it to save those stones for dragons that I might use myself. I already have two separate teams for Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds grinding with two Eliminate users and a mage/healer on each team, plus a Mire flyer, so that’s 5 stones, but I still want to get a Crystal Pools/Harpy’s Roost trainer and a Ghostlight Ruins trainer since those venues often have loot I need and I like to multitask, plus I’d like to try out a Leviathan build at some point, so that’s 3 stones needed... which is what I have now, so no need to buy any. [/quote] Please tell me how you get 100 gems from a single fodder dragon lol. Or rather, 1000g from 10 of them
@Shydragon327 wrote on 2019-06-26 17:01:09:
Eh, I’ve never really been into the “spend money and wait until thing sells for more money” strategy. I mean, if I can sell an Eliminate stone for 1000 gems, that’s about as much as like 10 or fewer exalt fodders at the level I usually train to, so I feel like it’s more worth it to save those stones for dragons that I might use myself. I already have two separate teams for Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds grinding with two Eliminate users and a mage/healer on each team, plus a Mire flyer, so that’s 5 stones, but I still want to get a Crystal Pools/Harpy’s Roost trainer and a Ghostlight Ruins trainer since those venues often have loot I need and I like to multitask, plus I’d like to try out a Leviathan build at some point, so that’s 3 stones needed... which is what I have now, so no need to buy any.
Please tell me how you get 100 gems from a single fodder dragon lol. Or rather, 1000g from 10 of them
How good are eliminates anyway? I'm debating on whether or not I should use the one I have or sell it.
How good are eliminates anyway? I'm debating on whether or not I should use the one I have or sell it.
miDn30f.gif
I got one from galore I got one from auction house and. I got one from the coli
I got one from galore I got one from auction house and. I got one from the coli
193.png
194.png
5198.png
@Prop

let's put it this way, if you're grinding in low levels there's negligible difference with or without.

if you're intending to grind in higher levels you'd need a second fighter and possibly a mage/healer to do the same rate of battling as a single dragon properly statted with Eliminate.
@Prop

let's put it this way, if you're grinding in low levels there's negligible difference with or without.

if you're intending to grind in higher levels you'd need a second fighter and possibly a mage/healer to do the same rate of battling as a single dragon properly statted with Eliminate.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
[quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-06-09 13:18:17" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/clegwZr.jpg[/img] Just a few [/quote] why couldnt you just spend your money on anything but that [emoji=fae scared size=1]
Quote:
clegwZr.jpg

Just a few

why couldnt you just spend your money on anything but that
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
I haven't bought any at all, since I don't really need them (even if I want to fully stone some permas) and I drop them from coli from time to time. I've been gifting elims to people who needs them to start coli since someone gifted me one when I was a newbie, and thus gifted the ones galore gave me too.

I haven't stocked on them either since I think they won't get anything near as inflated as they were before, to be worth the investment, in a ton of years. I did some statistical maths when they were inflated and realized their prize was just a bubble that could explode by anything, and then the staff finally busted it and their prices are still declining after months, proving it x'D

I'm kind of glad they are cheaper tho, just not taking any potential advantage of it...
I haven't bought any at all, since I don't really need them (even if I want to fully stone some permas) and I drop them from coli from time to time. I've been gifting elims to people who needs them to start coli since someone gifted me one when I was a newbie, and thus gifted the ones galore gave me too.

I haven't stocked on them either since I think they won't get anything near as inflated as they were before, to be worth the investment, in a ton of years. I did some statistical maths when they were inflated and realized their prize was just a bubble that could explode by anything, and then the staff finally busted it and their prices are still declining after months, proving it x'D

I'm kind of glad they are cheaper tho, just not taking any potential advantage of it...
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

I don't bother leveling other dragons up unless it's fodder so I don't buy or need elims.
I don't bother leveling other dragons up unless it's fodder so I don't buy or need elims.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
1 2 3 4 5