Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sooo.... Elims. How many...
1 2 3 4 5
108. Eliminates are the newest potato chips.
108. Eliminates are the newest potato chips.
ltJ5mcI.pnghH3TYEB.png2WQJzK9.pngHI158KK.png
I'd probably stock up if it were guaranteed the price would rise again, but I'm hoping the Galore giveaway is a sign that the staff are starting to realize that Eliminate scarcity is actually hurting the accessibility of the coli to new players and will do more to remedy that in the future.
I'd probably stock up if it were guaranteed the price would rise again, but I'm hoping the Galore giveaway is a sign that the staff are starting to realize that Eliminate scarcity is actually hurting the accessibility of the coli to new players and will do more to remedy that in the future.
for anyone expecting them to get to 500 gems again, dont have too much hope since im guessing staff doesnt want to let it get to that point again
for anyone expecting them to get to 500 gems again, dont have too much hope since im guessing staff doesnt want to let it get to that point again
Ra2gKTW.png
may ♠ she/her ♠ +9 fr time
[ accent shop ]
[quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-06-09 13:26:13" ] [quote name="highprince" date="2019-06-09 13:19:41" ] [quote name="Tuatara" date="2019-06-09 13:18:17" ] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/clegwZr.jpg[/img] Just a few [/quote] ...why? [/quote] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/3ofSB5PPO4cbZMK796/giphy.gif[/img] [/quote] Im weeping for your wallet rn, even at such a steep decline of price that must have cost a [i]lot[/i]
Tuatara wrote on 2019-06-09 13:26:13:
highprince wrote on 2019-06-09 13:19:41:
Quote:
clegwZr.jpg

Just a few
...why?
giphy.gif
Im weeping for your wallet rn, even at such a steep decline of price that must have cost a lot
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
i have 3. planning on selling 2 and using the other for my coli team
i have 3. planning on selling 2 and using the other for my coli team
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
(Dragon likes)
5hF3FGk.png
Kirby-with-headphones.gif
JrZGMGx.png
YeJCScR.png
lsvYQnp.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
dd3NYvJ.png
I grabbed only one more. I have one trio for coli and I wanna stay at that :P
I grabbed only one more. I have one trio for coli and I wanna stay at that :P
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
~*~Still 0~*~

-Eleanor
~*~Still 0~*~

-Eleanor
none.
none.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
Technically I have 4, if you count the ones on my dragons. :^)
Technically I have 4, if you count the ones on my dragons. :^)
Eh, I’ve never really been into the “spend money and wait until thing sells for more money” strategy. I mean, if I can sell an Eliminate stone for 1000 gems, that’s about as much as like 10 or fewer exalt fodders at the level I usually train to, so I feel like it’s more worth it to save those stones for dragons that I might use myself. I already have two separate teams for Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds grinding with two Eliminate users and a mage/healer on each team, plus a Mire flyer, so that’s 5 stones, but I still want to get a Crystal Pools/Harpy’s Roost trainer and a Ghostlight Ruins trainer since those venues often have loot I need and I like to multitask, plus I’d like to try out a Leviathan build at some point, so that’s 3 stones needed... which is what I have now, so no need to buy any.
Eh, I’ve never really been into the “spend money and wait until thing sells for more money” strategy. I mean, if I can sell an Eliminate stone for 1000 gems, that’s about as much as like 10 or fewer exalt fodders at the level I usually train to, so I feel like it’s more worth it to save those stones for dragons that I might use myself. I already have two separate teams for Golem Workshop and Kelp Beds grinding with two Eliminate users and a mage/healer on each team, plus a Mire flyer, so that’s 5 stones, but I still want to get a Crystal Pools/Harpy’s Roost trainer and a Ghostlight Ruins trainer since those venues often have loot I need and I like to multitask, plus I’d like to try out a Leviathan build at some point, so that’s 3 stones needed... which is what I have now, so no need to buy any.
1 2 3 4 5