Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Does It Mean [ANCIENT HYPE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Clya" date="2019-06-05 09:24:51" ] [quote name="Jedoi" date="2019-06-05 09:13:30" ] Maybe the shadows are the horns of the new breed? idk [/quote] I think it's just front stalagmites to give the impression of a cave or [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/26b4c4f0b0674100869a6392fb16b4a9/tumblr_inline_psmw1wMnxr1ua1zxm_540.png[/img] Absolutely incredible [/quote]
Clya wrote on 2019-06-05 09:24:51:
Jedoi wrote on 2019-06-05 09:13:30:
Maybe the shadows are the horns of the new breed? idk

I think it's just front stalagmites to give the impression of a cave

or

tumblr_inline_psmw1wMnxr1ua1zxm_540.png

Absolutely incredible
YUDrFCG.png
[quote name="Ratiasu" date="2019-06-05 09:23:03" ] what if the ancients had different element symbols than we have now? what if the ones our flights are, are "modern" symbols -- and these ones are the ones the ancients used? i dunno i only think it because the blue one looks like water symbol but it's different... [/quote] Exactly what I thought at first.
Ratiasu wrote on 2019-06-05 09:23:03:
what if the ancients had different element symbols than we have now? what if the ones our flights are, are "modern" symbols -- and these ones are the ones the ancients used? i dunno

i only think it because the blue one looks like water symbol but it's different...

Exactly what I thought at first.
I support the theory of the other rune being a water rune and it being scratched out
I support the theory of the other rune being a water rune and it being scratched out
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
What if the shadows are the horns of the Spiral architect that went missing in the earth BoTE story?
What if the shadows are the horns of the Spiral architect that went missing in the earth BoTE story?
XNoIih6.png She/Her
[img][/img]40n8dm.gif
Okay, now I'm excited!
Okay, now I'm excited!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
only thing that was there in the First Age when the first 4 where there was Magic if I remember it right, but not the kind of magic from the Arcanist I think, a more pure and raw might... [quote name="CrazyKittyCat" date="2019-06-05 09:30:58" ] What if the shadows are the horns of the Spiral architect that went missing in the earth BoTE story? [/quote] that was my guess also in the other Thread. I hope this Spiral will return. Just like the others we lost... Splash *sobs*
only thing that was there in the First Age when the first 4 where there was Magic if I remember it right, but not the kind of magic from the Arcanist I think, a more pure and raw might...
CrazyKittyCat wrote on 2019-06-05 09:30:58:

that was my guess also in the other Thread. I hope this Spiral will return. Just like the others we lost... Splash *sobs*
2wowe9.jpg
[quote name="Astray" date="2019-06-05 09:28:54" ] [quote name="Ratiasu" date="2019-06-05 09:23:03" ] what if the ancients had different element symbols than we have now? what if the ones our flights are, are "modern" symbols -- and these ones are the ones the ancients used? i dunno i only think it because the blue one looks like water symbol but it's different... [/quote] Exactly what I thought at first. [/quote] Perhaps [item=traveler's runestone] and [item=deeprealm runestone] were made by Ancient water dragons? What if Tidelord's bringing Ancients back with him?
Astray wrote on 2019-06-05 09:28:54:
Ratiasu wrote on 2019-06-05 09:23:03:
what if the ancients had different element symbols than we have now? what if the ones our flights are, are "modern" symbols -- and these ones are the ones the ancients used? i dunno

i only think it because the blue one looks like water symbol but it's different...

Exactly what I thought at first.

Perhaps Traveler's Runestone and Deeprealm Runestone were made by Ancient water dragons? What if Tidelord's bringing Ancients back with him?
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
[quote name="Caireann" date="2019-06-05 09:32:55" ] Perhaps [item=traveler's runestone] and [item=deeprealm runestone] were made by Ancient water dragons? What if Tidelord's bringing Ancients back with him? [/quote] Oh my! That never crossed my mind before. What suspicious item descriptions...
Caireann wrote on 2019-06-05 09:32:55:
Perhaps Traveler's Runestone and Deeprealm Runestone were made by Ancient water dragons? What if Tidelord's bringing Ancients back with him?

Oh my! That never crossed my mind before. What suspicious item descriptions...
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
for the faded glyph.. [i] From this bedlam, the magical energies themselves began to concentrate and change. Similar particles receded into four great beings, each overwhelmingly dense with a different element. As if eager to proudly display their emergence to some unseen divinity, these beings took on the shapes of great wyrms. At first very similar-looking, each drake became more and more unique as it absorbed the essences that crowded the crumbled mess, until they had become quite distinct: Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. Quite interested now in the jumble of rocks from which they had been birthed, [b]the First Four decided to end the chaos[/b] and began to build. [/i] Propably this... [emoji=bogsneak confused size=2]
for the faded glyph..

From this bedlam, the magical energies themselves began to concentrate and change. Similar particles receded into four great beings, each overwhelmingly dense with a different element. As if eager to proudly display their emergence to some unseen divinity, these beings took on the shapes of great wyrms. At first very similar-looking, each drake became more and more unique as it absorbed the essences that crowded the crumbled mess, until they had become quite distinct: Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. Quite interested now in the jumble of rocks from which they had been birthed, the First Four decided to end the chaos and began to build.

Propably this...
2wowe9.jpg
[font=Comic Sans MS]Okay but That faded rune looks a lot like Swiftwing to me [emoji=coatl confused size=1] [/font]
Okay but
That faded rune looks a lot like Swiftwing to me
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13