Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 152 153
Eeeeee
Eeeeee
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
[center] There are a lot of good idea's out here, and all quiet plausible ovo For me, it could be related to the ancients, but not that they are on their way. We already know that we are getting ancient dragons, so there's no mystery there. When it comes to it referring to the ancients, it might be that it's hinting at the 3 main alignments of the ancients coming to the site. [img]http://www.flightrising.com/images/wiki/firstage/image_01.jpg[/img] The first 4 deities are what i believe are being depicted in the symbols. In terms of the mural, 3 are land dwelling, one lives in the air, but out of the 3 land dwelling ones, the Tidelord does have wings and so could be depicted as flying. [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/teaser39481.png[/img] In relation to the symbols, I believe the green one with wings represents the Windsinger, as the only one who is visibly flying. (Although i know she doesn't have wings) The red and brown symbols, to me, look like they are representing the earth that the home is standing on, so both feel like they'd be representation the Flamecaller and Earthshaker respectively. Which leaves the last, scratched out one as the Tidelord. A lot of people think it could also be the Icewarden, but the Icewarden was the 6th deity to exist, so it is unlikely that he would be represented here, but hey, if he is i wouldn't mind, i'm a child of the icewarden so i'd be happy if he was there XD But logically, it doesn't make sense to have him there. Anyway, The scratched out one also makes sense if it represents the Tidelord, as the Tidelord has been missing for years, and was presumed dead in one of the stories. There is speculation by others that the blue house represents him returning, and honestly i can see how that fits, but i think the house might just be representing all of sorienth. So with this in mind, it could be that this is hinting at the deities, and a new chapter to be added to their lore. But it could also mean that the first ancients to arrive in flight rising, will be modelled after these deities, or at least based on their alignments of earth, water, fire and wind. I do feel that the ancients being depicted in the symbols isn't as logical an idea, since the title of this forum is 'It's a mystery,' so if we already know about the ancients arriving, and the ideas have been hinted for them, so it's not much of a mystery if it was relating to them. However if it was related to the deities, it would be more of a mystery especially in regards to the scratched out symbol, and the missing in action Tidelord. Having it be about the deities just feels more fitting to the idea of a mystery, than if it was the ancients. ------------- Something else i'd like to point out, is that to me the words at the bottom look quiet interesting. The words to me, look like 'Last Act.' But it mat also be 'Last Pact.' Which for me, cements that it has to do with the deities, and something they did/tried to do. ---------- But that's just my opinion. A lot of people have created some really good speculations, and all are definitely plausible in my opinion. This is a mystery to us all, and all hypothesis's are valid, and quite possible ovo Of course we could all be horribly wrong and this has nothing to do with what we already know about in which case good job Flight Rising, you managed to troll us all X"D ------------- psttt @Bluemoonygirl Have fun with this one x'D [/center]
There are a lot of good idea's out here, and all quiet plausible ovo

For me, it could be related to the ancients, but not that they are on their way. We already know that we are getting ancient dragons, so there's no mystery there. When it comes to it referring to the ancients, it might be that it's hinting at the 3 main alignments of the ancients coming to the site.

image_01.jpg

The first 4 deities are what i believe are being depicted in the symbols. In terms of the mural, 3 are land dwelling, one lives in the air, but out of the 3 land dwelling ones, the Tidelord does have wings and so could be depicted as flying.

teaser39481.png

In relation to the symbols, I believe the green one with wings represents the Windsinger, as the only one who is visibly flying. (Although i know she doesn't have wings) The red and brown symbols, to me, look like they are representing the earth that the home is standing on, so both feel like they'd be representation the Flamecaller and Earthshaker respectively. Which leaves the last, scratched out one as the Tidelord.

A lot of people think it could also be the Icewarden, but the Icewarden was the 6th deity to exist, so it is unlikely that he would be represented here, but hey, if he is i wouldn't mind, i'm a child of the icewarden so i'd be happy if he was there XD

But logically, it doesn't make sense to have him there. Anyway, The scratched out one also makes sense if it represents the Tidelord, as the Tidelord has been missing for years, and was presumed dead in one of the stories. There is speculation by others that the blue house represents him returning, and honestly i can see how that fits, but i think the house might just be representing all of sorienth.

So with this in mind, it could be that this is hinting at the deities, and a new chapter to be added to their lore. But it could also mean that the first ancients to arrive in flight rising, will be modelled after these deities, or at least based on their alignments of earth, water, fire and wind.

I do feel that the ancients being depicted in the symbols isn't as logical an idea, since the title of this forum is 'It's a mystery,' so if we already know about the ancients arriving, and the ideas have been hinted for them, so it's not much of a mystery if it was relating to them. However if it was related to the deities, it would be more of a mystery especially in regards to the scratched out symbol, and the missing in action Tidelord. Having it be about the deities just feels more fitting to the idea of a mystery, than if it was the ancients.

Something else i'd like to point out, is that to me the words at the bottom look quiet interesting.

The words to me, look like 'Last Act.' But it mat also be 'Last Pact.' Which for me, cements that it has to do with the deities, and something they did/tried to do.

But that's just my opinion. A lot of people have created some really good speculations, and all are definitely plausible in my opinion. This is a mystery to us all, and all hypothesis's are valid, and quite possible ovo

Of course we could all be horribly wrong and this has nothing to do with what we already know about in which case good job Flight Rising, you managed to troll us all X"D

psttt @Bluemoonygirl Have fun with this one x'D

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@Bluemoonygirl

I confess that I did not read the entire thread, so I apologize if this has already been proposed.

To me this looks like the wards that are keeping something in are failing and a single ancient breed will be upon us soon (supported by @aequorin ‘s clarification of a single breed being released). We earlier heard of Gaoler’s as entities keeping things contained, so perhaps not an Ice-related ancient. The stone back drop & mystery of strange bones and disappearing scientists last year makes me think Earth may be the source of our first ancient.

Regardless, I am excited for the new breed - as long as the can be leveled in the Coliseum. I don’t personally care about dragon clothes, but I do care about Coli.
@Bluemoonygirl

I confess that I did not read the entire thread, so I apologize if this has already been proposed.

To me this looks like the wards that are keeping something in are failing and a single ancient breed will be upon us soon (supported by @aequorin ‘s clarification of a single breed being released). We earlier heard of Gaoler’s as entities keeping things contained, so perhaps not an Ice-related ancient. The stone back drop & mystery of strange bones and disappearing scientists last year makes me think Earth may be the source of our first ancient.

Regardless, I am excited for the new breed - as long as the can be leveled in the Coliseum. I don’t personally care about dragon clothes, but I do care about Coli.
UYU9v2z.jpg
So when I turn the brightness up on my phone I can see it's in a cave so (I am not too familiar with FR lore so this may be off)
If I am corect there is that one big tower the Arcanist messed with that was made(or started) by the earth deity so what if the ancient breeds were hibernating beneath the spire and this was in their cave?

Crazy idea that may not add up corect but is an idea
So when I turn the brightness up on my phone I can see it's in a cave so (I am not too familiar with FR lore so this may be off)
If I am corect there is that one big tower the Arcanist messed with that was made(or started) by the earth deity so what if the ancient breeds were hibernating beneath the spire and this was in their cave?

Crazy idea that may not add up corect but is an idea
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
what if it means cheezits are banned?
what if it means cheezits are banned?
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Hmm, mysterious! I agree that one of the five symbols on this rock definitely appears to be worn away- did something disappear or escape?

Also, those might be stalagmites in the foreground, but they could also be the horns of some dragon looking at these runes. Perhaps a sneak peek of the new Ancient Breed that's coming? Just a guess.
Hmm, mysterious! I agree that one of the five symbols on this rock definitely appears to be worn away- did something disappear or escape?

Also, those might be stalagmites in the foreground, but they could also be the horns of some dragon looking at these runes. Perhaps a sneak peek of the new Ancient Breed that's coming? Just a guess.
xpP2XdL.png
What if those 'stalagmites' are the fins of the Tidelord looking at these runes?
What if those 'stalagmites' are the fins of the Tidelord looking at these runes?
[img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/029/129/650.gif[/img]
650.gif
we all know it is with the ancient dragons. 1. A horned dragon is looking at it. The horns are on the very top of it's head. Which dragons currently have this? The horns would have to be near the back of the head, but not towards the chin. In the scrying workshop, I didn't find any breeds matching this design. 2. What if a deity found it? Well, while looking through their pages, I saw two things. You know the message you can type that shows on forum posts when you go over someone pfp? Look at all the deities': Flamecaller: ...this inferno consumes... Plaguebringer: ...the infection evolves. Windsinger: ...the winds are changing... Tidelord: ...a maelstrom churns... Stormcatcher: The voltage! It surges! Shadowbinder: ...shadows converge... Lightweaver: ...this light...it's blinding. Arcanist: ...what curious cosmic energy... Gladekeeper: ...this lush, accelerated growth... Each one deals with more of something or a change in one thing or another. Gladekeeper: Accelerated growth Stormcatcher: Higher voltage Plaguebringer: Infection evolves etc. And, look at Tidelord's pfp: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/184467440737095520/18446744073709551580p.png[/img] it seems to be reflecting a part of a wing or something. It must be part of the dragon looking at the runes. A puddle or pool of water, like the moonpool from warrior cats, in the cave where this stone is. 3. The scratched out symbol must mean that the species or breed was thought to be extinct. Maybe they will return and prove the deities wrong that the breed or species was extinct.
we all know it is with the ancient dragons.

1. A horned dragon is looking at it. The horns are on the very top of it's head. Which dragons currently have this? The horns would have to be near the back of the head, but not towards the chin. In the scrying workshop, I didn't find any breeds matching this design.

2. What if a deity found it? Well, while looking through their pages, I saw two things. You know the message you can type that shows on forum posts when you go over someone pfp? Look at all the deities':
Flamecaller: ...this inferno consumes...
Plaguebringer: ...the infection evolves.
Windsinger: ...the winds are changing...
Tidelord: ...a maelstrom churns...
Stormcatcher: The voltage! It surges!
Shadowbinder: ...shadows converge...
Lightweaver: ...this light...it's blinding.
Arcanist: ...what curious cosmic energy...
Gladekeeper: ...this lush, accelerated growth...

Each one deals with more of something or a change in one thing or another.
Gladekeeper: Accelerated growth
Stormcatcher: Higher voltage
Plaguebringer: Infection evolves
etc.

And, look at Tidelord's pfp:
18446744073709551580p.png
it seems to be reflecting a part of a wing or something. It must be part of the dragon looking at the runes. A puddle or pool of water, like the moonpool from warrior cats, in the cave where this stone is.

3. The scratched out symbol must mean that the species or breed was thought to be extinct. Maybe they will return and prove the deities wrong that the breed or species was extinct.
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
Just imagine if this were completely unrelated to ancients

Or if it went unexplained til the anniversary, never get to see where the image might have come from, then see it again, say 9 months from now, but with another of the marks faded
Just imagine if this were completely unrelated to ancients

Or if it went unexplained til the anniversary, never get to see where the image might have come from, then see it again, say 9 months from now, but with another of the marks faded
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 152 153