Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 152 153
Oh my God, I absolutely love mysteries. I can't wait to see if any of the theories are spot on, so that we can proclaim the theory-maker as a prophet, lol. I also can't wait to see what this all means when the Ancient Breed comes out, LORDY. This is going to be FR's best anniversary yet! [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Oh my God, I absolutely love mysteries. I can't wait to see if any of the theories are spot on, so that we can proclaim the theory-maker as a prophet, lol.

I also can't wait to see what this all means when the Ancient Breed comes out, LORDY. This is going to be FR's best anniversary yet!
w7Z8MA5.png
What
What
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
It's coming
It's coming
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[img]https://i.imgur.com/KO4aW.jpg[/img]
KO4aW.jpg
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
*Dramatic music plays*
*Dramatic music plays*
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
i'm loving all the theories on this thread and most of them are way way smarter than mine

@Bluemoonygirl

my only theory is that the four colored in runes are vaguely colored like water, wind, earth, and fire - the first four. the scratched out one could be any color, though it does look rather grey, which leads me to assume it was black. and black could be the shade. but was it always the shade?

it could be what remains of a deity that was cast out, or exiled, and erased from history, and is angry at the gods?
i'm loving all the theories on this thread and most of them are way way smarter than mine

@Bluemoonygirl

my only theory is that the four colored in runes are vaguely colored like water, wind, earth, and fire - the first four. the scratched out one could be any color, though it does look rather grey, which leads me to assume it was black. and black could be the shade. but was it always the shade?

it could be what remains of a deity that was cast out, or exiled, and erased from history, and is angry at the gods?
ariquar | robin
he / him
harpy enthusiast
item sale thread

32384.png 28133.png 33447.png 32385.png
@Bluemoonygirl

My girlfriend had an idea, what if the scratched out rune is a scratched out old forgotten deity. With water being the middle, wind is green, earth is brown and so forth. What if it was a fifth diety that created the first world, and history is usually written by the victors so the other four might have cast out.

What if the Shade was something else. What if the shade was once 'Life' or Aether and created the first beings but got corrupted and instead was turned into the Shade which only takes.

@MrMundy whoa great minds think alike huh??
@Bluemoonygirl

My girlfriend had an idea, what if the scratched out rune is a scratched out old forgotten deity. With water being the middle, wind is green, earth is brown and so forth. What if it was a fifth diety that created the first world, and history is usually written by the victors so the other four might have cast out.

What if the Shade was something else. What if the shade was once 'Life' or Aether and created the first beings but got corrupted and instead was turned into the Shade which only takes.

@MrMundy whoa great minds think alike huh??
Mb6MMMc.png
I wonder if we'll get a new spoiler/mystery every day until they finally arrive :eyes:
I wonder if we'll get a new spoiler/mystery every day until they finally arrive :eyes:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Starts singing to self. "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want you"
Starts singing to self. "I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it I'm about to lose control and I think I like it I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know I want you"
I am so stoked!!! [emoji=fae star size=1]
I am so stoked!!!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 152 153