Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One step closer...
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 152 153
SOOOO COOL!!!! I’m so very excited! :D
SOOOO COOL!!!! I’m so very excited! :D
VYQwMuq.gif
WHAT OH MY GOD
WHAT OH MY GOD
TELLL MEEE
TELLL MEEE
9KurPRs.png
HOO BOY HOWDY LETS GET THE ANCIENT PARTY STARTED
HOO BOY HOWDY LETS GET THE ANCIENT PARTY STARTED
image0.png
[quote name="Yewwily" date="2019-06-05 09:29:38" ] Maybe the scratched out/silvery one is for the ancients with no god allegiance? After all, we were told some ancients were not created by gods. [quote]Many of these archaic creatures were crafted by the gods when they first began to vie for territory. Hastily designed, these creations were needed to carve the land into distinct realms, and remain very different from one another to this day. Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all. [/quote] [/quote] That's what I'm thinking, too!! And it makes sense, if the devs release a neutral ancient breed on the anniversary it doesn't seem like they're favoring a single flight.
Yewwily wrote on 2019-06-05 09:29:38:
Maybe the scratched out/silvery one is for the ancients with no god allegiance? After all, we were told some ancients were not created by gods.
Quote:
Many of these archaic creatures were crafted by the gods when they first began to vie for territory. Hastily designed, these creations were needed to carve the land into distinct realms, and remain very different from one another to this day. Not all ancient dragons were created by the elemental gods—others sprang forth from pure coagulated magic, owing no allegiance at all.

That's what I'm thinking, too!! And it makes sense, if the devs release a neutral ancient breed on the anniversary it doesn't seem like they're favoring a single flight.
td9UiZS.png
Is this.. a new clan???
Is this.. a new clan???
~~1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif~
» female | italian | fr time +9
» Wishlist| Sale tab
» 20kt hatchery| Food bank
» One day i'll finish this signature
Uh , it Looks Mystik [emoji=tundra laughing size=2]
Uh , it Looks Mystik
ohhhh boy...
figures in the shadows, flickers in the corner of your eye, something is coming...
?
ohhhh boy...
figures in the shadows, flickers in the corner of your eye, something is coming...
?
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
Soon!!
Soon!!
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
It is a M Y S T E R Y
It is a M Y S T E R Y
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth