Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the thing about female imperials
1 2 3 4 5 6
the hindlegs/something about that part of dragon throws me off. its better if you cant see much but bee i dont like. its nice for accents i guess yeah. its unique as well so theres that. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=087259ea6ef682adb732b608f7edc46ecd83ec31&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
the hindlegs/something about that part of dragon throws me off. its better if you cant see much but bee i dont like.
its nice for accents i guess yeah. its unique as well so theres that.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=8&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=20&wings=2&auth=087259ea6ef682adb732b608f7edc46ecd83ec31&dummyext=prev.png
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
[quote name="Lagara" date="2019-05-20 17:06:10" ] Maybe she's trying to emulate a Spiral? She wants to be a noodle, but she's not swishy enough. [/quote] Yes.
Lagara wrote on 2019-05-20 17:06:10:
Maybe she's trying to emulate a Spiral? She wants to be a noodle, but she's not swishy enough.
Yes.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
my issue with the pose is that it looks like there's a lot of movement, like shes flying. Yet most apparel looks completely still, and just hangs off of her. I think it would look much nicer if more apparel was designed to make more sense with the movement in the pose
my issue with the pose is that it looks like there's a lot of movement, like shes flying. Yet most apparel looks completely still, and just hangs off of her. I think it would look much nicer if more apparel was designed to make more sense with the movement in the pose
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nb2ti8NMAe1qg78ij.png
I actually really like the female imperial pose (*glances at my profile pic* *might be biased*). Though I find the flipped image of them in the coli very strange. So you might be onto something!?
I actually really like the female imperial pose (*glances at my profile pic* *might be biased*). Though I find the flipped image of them in the coli very strange. So you might be onto something!?
bIC5tjH.png

tumblr_psnzrayiuY1ypi5ljo2_500.png
I think it's super dynamic looking and unique/fluid, but does totally weird if you flip it. Consult my lair as to how I prefer to dress them, I actually find it easier than M imps, who are super heavy on their body apparel...
I think it's super dynamic looking and unique/fluid, but does totally weird if you flip it. Consult my lair as to how I prefer to dress them, I actually find it easier than M imps, who are super heavy on their body apparel...
XOxv5KE.png
I usually prefer the female pose to the male pose, but I can see how they're hard to dress.
I usually prefer the female pose to the male pose, but I can see how they're hard to dress.
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Circle
Circle
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfPiyKubscs
she like to spEEeEeEeEn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfPiyKubscs
she like to spEEeEeEeEn
16548005264907663230036691354834.gif Stand up for native representation in FR! 16548005264907663230036691354834.gif
I can never actually keep any in my lair for too long because I cannot work with that pose. It makes my adhd brain confused and apparel is just wonky with em. I do have one currently I like but even then I don't mess with it.

I really want to like female Imps I just... don't want to go near them because they're too complicated.
I can never actually keep any in my lair for too long because I cannot work with that pose. It makes my adhd brain confused and apparel is just wonky with em. I do have one currently I like but even then I don't mess with it.

I really want to like female Imps I just... don't want to go near them because they're too complicated.
she protecc

she attacc

but most importantly

her pose wacc
she protecc

she attacc

but most importantly

her pose wacc
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make