Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Predict Morphology got updated!
1 2 3
If you're having issue with the colors, please give the good ole cache clear and hard refresh a try! Then if you're still having issues, drop a line in the Bug Center. :)
If you're having issue with the colors, please give the good ole cache clear and hard refresh a try! Then if you're still having issues, drop a line in the Bug Center. :)
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

Whoops! It seems that everything is ordered by their IDs. All genes are based on release dates, all 67 old colors comes first and then new ones appear in seemingly random order. ^^;
Whoops! It seems that everything is ordered by their IDs. All genes are based on release dates, all 67 old colors comes first and then new ones appear in seemingly random order. ^^;
My username is MariLiLL | She/Her | FR +10
DLrWmez.png
[quote name="Peixes" date="2019-05-01 06:17:52" ] If you're having issue with the colors, please give the good ole cache clear and hard refresh a try! Then if you're still having issues, drop a line in the Bug Center. :) [/quote] Clearing the cache put the colors back to normal for me. The genes are still in the new order, though, so I'm guessing that's an intentional feature.
Peixes wrote on 2019-05-01 06:17:52:
Clearing the cache put the colors back to normal for me. The genes are still in the new order, though, so I'm guessing that's an intentional feature.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
This is super cool! Colors are still showing as normal for me. I'm really liking this update!
This is super cool! Colors are still showing as normal for me. I'm really liking this update!
shira // any pronouns // // +3 FR time
kirby.gif
On my iPad colours don’t show up anyways. But having them shuffled that way only makes it so much more confusing xD
On my iPad colours don’t show up anyways. But having them shuffled that way only makes it so much more confusing xD
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
The genes are being worked on as well! [quote name="Mutron" date="2019-05-01 06:18:45" ]The colorization & color sorting should be fixed now, the gene alphabetization will be fixed very soon. [/quote]
The genes are being worked on as well!
Mutron wrote on 2019-05-01 06:18:45:
The colorization & color sorting should be fixed now, the gene alphabetization will be fixed very soon.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

[img]https://i.ibb.co/TmvVpNy/01.png[/img] The genes are now sorted via gene release date! :O
01.png

The genes are now sorted via gene release date! :O
egg.gif
had a feeling the color/gene order thing was a bug or something like that (though to be fair the gene order would have bothered me that much)

anyways, i like it! be fun to mess with, and i love that they put in the 'copy to clipboard' thingie. better than having to constantly copy to clipboard through right clicking (esp if you are posting multiple scrys)
had a feeling the color/gene order thing was a bug or something like that (though to be fair the gene order would have bothered me that much)

anyways, i like it! be fun to mess with, and i love that they put in the 'copy to clipboard' thingie. better than having to constantly copy to clipboard through right clicking (esp if you are posting multiple scrys)
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Glad to see it's been fixed! I was a bit worried for a second there >_>;
Glad to see it's been fixed! I was a bit worried for a second there >_>;
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
1 2 3