Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Predict Morphology got updated!
1 2 3
found a good example of the mixed up colors: amethyst -> moss -> cherry. even if the colored background was removed, it is near impossible to navigate
found a good example of the mixed up colors: amethyst -> moss -> cherry. even if the colored background was removed, it is near impossible to navigate
Okay yay but, now my colors are in seeming random order and don't show the color just the name? please say this a bug that'll be fixed? [emoji=fae scared size=1]
Okay yay but, now my colors are in seeming random order and don't show the color just the name? please say this a bug that'll be fixed?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
This update is cool, but buggy as frick
did you notice yet that male dragons are showing up as females, and the other way around?
did you notice yet that male dragons are showing up as females, and the other way around?
5LqH0sj.png
I uh... really hope the color wheel being THIS messed up now is just a bug and not how it's going to stay. And the new gene order makes 0 sense honestly. But otherwise the shuffle feature is neat, I guess.
I uh... really hope the color wheel being THIS messed up now is just a bug and not how it's going to stay. And the new gene order makes 0 sense honestly. But otherwise the shuffle feature is neat, I guess.
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
[quote name="Pteranodon" date="2019-05-01 06:05:20" ] This update is cool, but buggy as frick did you notice yet that male dragons are showing up as females, and the other way around? [/quote] @Pteranodon how did you get that? :o I haven't been able to recreate this
Pteranodon wrote on 2019-05-01 06:05:20:

@Pteranodon how did you get that? :o I haven't been able to recreate this
@tawnycatz
It happened while the site was still in maintenance
I entered a dragon's ID and loaded it, then changed one thing about the dragon and the gender would flip
It seems like it's fixed it now, though
@tawnycatz
It happened while the site was still in maintenance
I entered a dragon's ID and loaded it, then changed one thing about the dragon and the gender would flip
It seems like it's fixed it now, though
5LqH0sj.png
Glad to know it's not just me who has the random colour wheel. Hope they fix that soon. I do appreciate them trying to update and give us more features! It just confused me a lot this morning when I thought that Antique had disappeared from the color wheel!
Glad to know it's not just me who has the random colour wheel. Hope they fix that soon. I do appreciate them trying to update and give us more features! It just confused me a lot this morning when I thought that Antique had disappeared from the color wheel!
[quote name="@grasp" date="2019-05-01 06:05:45" ] I uh... really hope the color wheel being THIS messed up now is just a bug and not how it's going to stay. And the new gene order makes 0 sense honestly. But otherwise the shuffle feature is neat, I guess. [/quote] Oh, it looks like it got set to everything being listed in order of release! Genes used to be arranged that way anyway. I hope that gets fixed though because WOW that's not a good order to put 177 colors in, especially with no colored backgrounds to indicate what's what.
@grasp wrote on 2019-05-01 06:05:45:

Oh, it looks like it got set to everything being listed in order of release! Genes used to be arranged that way anyway. I hope that gets fixed though because WOW that's not a good order to put 177 colors in, especially with no colored backgrounds to indicate what's what.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
While that part of the update is cool I guess, they did really bad with placing all the colour and gene out of order, unless someone have a great memory and have spend a lot of year here , it will be hard to guess where the genes are since they are ordered by release date, I don't like it one bit, I want back the colour background and the previous orden in colous and genes
While that part of the update is cool I guess, they did really bad with placing all the colour and gene out of order, unless someone have a great memory and have spend a lot of year here , it will be hard to guess where the genes are since they are ordered by release date, I don't like it one bit, I want back the colour background and the previous orden in colous and genes
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
Ooh, this’ll make gening projects more interesting, and may make it so I don’t rely so much on old, familiar genes as often.

As for the color/gene reordering, it looks like they’re in order of release. The old color wheel is fully represented followed by the newer colors in a random-looking order. Not sure if that’s the reveal order or creation order, though. The genes are definitely in release order - I opened up the tert section and it looked very familiar from back when it was ordered that way. Definitely a bug.
Ooh, this’ll make gening projects more interesting, and may make it so I don’t rely so much on old, familiar genes as often.

As for the color/gene reordering, it looks like they’re in order of release. The old color wheel is fully represented followed by the newer colors in a random-looking order. Not sure if that’s the reveal order or creation order, though. The genes are definitely in release order - I opened up the tert section and it looked very familiar from back when it was ordered that way. Definitely a bug.
1 2 3