Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Fenrys
We've been friends for... How many years now? Nine? Wow, time flies. You've been an amazing person to me for longer than I can imagine. Our texts brighten my day, and the books you lend to me are absolutely amazing. I can't imagine who I would be without you. You're great, inside and out.

@C05m1cW0lf
I'm not gonna deny it, I did have to check to make sure I spelt your username right lol. You, Cosmo, are an absolutely amazing person. Chatting with you always makes my day, and you made me feel comfortable in the FRA community and Flight Rising in general. I know I can rant to you if I have any problems, and you sell me the prettiest dragons xD Thank you so much for being you :3

@JayChirps
Ah, Jay. I have no words to describe how nice you've been to me. You made my week when you gened Vamir for me, and you're just an amazing person. You are funny and you make me laugh when I can't imagine getting out of my bed. You inspire me in so many ways. Thank you <3

@Derpy450
First of all, I love your new avatar. Top notch Calligraphy boi :3
Second, you're amazing. You truly are. I absolutely love our pms, they always make me laugh. Whenever I have a problem, no matter now stupid, I know I can come to you about it. Your topaz guppy collection always makes me happy, and whenever I get one I think of you.

@GlassForest
Heyo again! I just wanted you to know that you are an amazing, kind person. You made my day when you drew me that art of Kaltain. You inspired me to go deeper into my lore and enjoy the game. Thank you so much for being.. well.. yourself :)
@Fenrys
We've been friends for... How many years now? Nine? Wow, time flies. You've been an amazing person to me for longer than I can imagine. Our texts brighten my day, and the books you lend to me are absolutely amazing. I can't imagine who I would be without you. You're great, inside and out.

@C05m1cW0lf
I'm not gonna deny it, I did have to check to make sure I spelt your username right lol. You, Cosmo, are an absolutely amazing person. Chatting with you always makes my day, and you made me feel comfortable in the FRA community and Flight Rising in general. I know I can rant to you if I have any problems, and you sell me the prettiest dragons xD Thank you so much for being you :3

@JayChirps
Ah, Jay. I have no words to describe how nice you've been to me. You made my week when you gened Vamir for me, and you're just an amazing person. You are funny and you make me laugh when I can't imagine getting out of my bed. You inspire me in so many ways. Thank you <3

@Derpy450
First of all, I love your new avatar. Top notch Calligraphy boi :3
Second, you're amazing. You truly are. I absolutely love our pms, they always make me laugh. Whenever I have a problem, no matter now stupid, I know I can come to you about it. Your topaz guppy collection always makes me happy, and whenever I get one I think of you.

@GlassForest
Heyo again! I just wanted you to know that you are an amazing, kind person. You made my day when you drew me that art of Kaltain. You inspired me to go deeper into my lore and enjoy the game. Thank you so much for being.. well.. yourself :)
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="EPICdragon99" date="2019-07-10 19:00:45" ] ...I saw the beginning of the title and expected a Skyrim joke. :v [/quote] Hey you @EPICdragon99. You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there I appreciate you just for that reference! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2019-07-10 19:00:45:
...I saw the beginning of the title and expected a Skyrim joke. :v
Hey you @EPICdragon99. You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there

I appreciate you just for that reference!
x
yN0Gfw3.gif
x
I think I'm doing this right?? In which case, tysm ^^ it's great to have a friend like you. I'm glad I can make you laugh and that you're comfortable enough to come talk to me ^^ The topaz guppy think is adorably awesome too >v<
I think I'm doing this right?? In which case, tysm ^^ it's great to have a friend like you. I'm glad I can make you laugh and that you're comfortable enough to come talk to me ^^ The topaz guppy think is adorably awesome too >v<
@Deathstalker

Uh, thanks, I guess.
@Deathstalker

Uh, thanks, I guess.
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
I don't accept random friend requests.
Please don't call my dragons petnames. Call yours whatever you want, but it makes me really uncomfortable. Thank you.
@SmokeMind did I say something wrong? :( sorry if I did, hope you have a great night!
@SmokeMind did I say something wrong? :( sorry if I did, hope you have a great night!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker

You didn't say anything wrong, I'm just not used to people acknowledging my existence.

You too, I guess.
@Deathstalker

You didn't say anything wrong, I'm just not used to people acknowledging my existence.

You too, I guess.
Mourn / She/Her / Minor
Pings welcome!
I don't accept random friend requests.
Please don't call my dragons petnames. Call yours whatever you want, but it makes me really uncomfortable. Thank you.
@Deathstalker *tears up* you made my day. Today's been so bad, and this made me smile. I appreciate your company and friendship so much!
@Deathstalker *tears up* you made my day. Today's been so bad, and this made me smile. I appreciate your company and friendship so much!
@chantric thank u for being an epic gamer for sour’s entire lifespan
@torture thank u for singing moonlight on my clan page
@whalesbone thank u for giving me an epic gamer guide to drawing cool gamer skeletons
@chantric thank u for being an epic gamer for sour’s entire lifespan
@torture thank u for singing moonlight on my clan page
@whalesbone thank u for giving me an epic gamer guide to drawing cool gamer skeletons
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
@ilios ..... you have NO idea how much.. I actuallyneeded to hear that (or read that) today... I'm really glad I checked the forums.. Thank you.
@ilios ..... you have NO idea how much.. I actuallyneeded to hear that (or read that) today... I'm really glad I checked the forums.. Thank you.
b7zvEII.gif
[quote name="AlmightyAmu" date="2019-07-10 19:38:23" ] [quote name="EPICdragon99" date="2019-07-10 19:00:45" ] ...I saw the beginning of the title and expected a Skyrim joke. :v [/quote] Hey you @ EPICdragon99. You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there I appreciate you just for that reference! [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1] [/quote] Thanks! I'm having an aneurysm [s]jkjk funni meme is good[/s]
AlmightyAmu wrote on 2019-07-10 19:38:23:
EPICdragon99 wrote on 2019-07-10 19:00:45:
...I saw the beginning of the title and expected a Skyrim joke. :v
Hey you @ EPICdragon99. You’re finally awake. You were trying to cross the border right? Walked right into that imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there

I appreciate you just for that reference!

Thanks! I'm having an aneurysm

jkjk funni meme is good
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23