Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hey you, I'm thankful for you!!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
@ilios Aww you're sweet for making this post. We need more of those. And now for Pinging: @Deramadus I know I don't have to tell you how much I value you.[emoji=d20 size=1][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=d20 size=1] @WiggyCat My friend, my fan, my most favourite icicle in the whole world[emoji=heart size=1][emoji=snowflake size=1] @Xionahri You bug-loving monster, you're the greatest[emoji=heart size=1][emoji=spider size=1] @ContemplatingPie Love seeing your finished projects! @IronPen We may be not talking that very much but I still think of you.[emoji=sun size=1] @GalaPyre Thinking of you and hoping that things are going great.[emoji=sunglasses size=1]
@ilios
Aww you're sweet for making this post. We need more of those. And now for Pinging:

@Deramadus
I know I don't have to tell you how much I value you.

@WiggyCat
My friend, my fan, my most favourite icicle in the whole world

@Xionahri
You bug-loving monster, you're the greatest

@ContemplatingPie
Love seeing your finished projects!

@IronPen
We may be not talking that very much but I still think of you.

@GalaPyre
Thinking of you and hoping that things are going great.

we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Buggy101
ah... thank you..!

I would like to give a general thanks to everybody I've talked to on this site and those who have helped me, I don't talk a lot here, only usually if there's a thread for a thing I like. Just thanks!

Also a shout out to the people who comment on my threads, specially my art thread... you guys are cool and I really appreciate it.
@Buggy101
ah... thank you..!

I would like to give a general thanks to everybody I've talked to on this site and those who have helped me, I don't talk a lot here, only usually if there's a thread for a thing I like. Just thanks!

Also a shout out to the people who comment on my threads, specially my art thread... you guys are cool and I really appreciate it.
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@vsauce

I love you bro, Hug me.
@vsauce

I love you bro, Hug me.
Looking for some art for your dragons? click down below!

giphy.gif
@Sumwun You’ve been such a big part of my life for the time we’ve been together. I cant express just how important you are to me easily but just know, you are what keeps me going, I love you so much [emoji=heart size=1]
@Sumwun

You’ve been such a big part of my life for the time we’ve been together. I cant express just how important you are to me easily but just know, you are what keeps me going, I love you so much
IikKNU4.png Sam || They/It/He || PST
TUMBLR || LINK
ACOZFAh.png
eswSnrS.png
@Shiromori Aw youuuu, thanks for being awesome![emoji=coatl star size=1] *insert coatl cuddle*
@Shiromori Aw youuuu, thanks for being awesome! *insert coatl cuddle*
original.gif
@Voronwis awww thankies! i am super thankful for you! you have helped me through some difficult times, brightened my life jsut by being in it, introduced me to some amazing people and you are the bestest friend i could ever ask for! [emoji=coatl love size=2][emoji=guardian love size=2]
@Voronwis awww thankies! i am super thankful for you! you have helped me through some difficult times, brightened my life jsut by being in it, introduced me to some amazing people and you are the bestest friend i could ever ask for!
Lichtdrache.gif
@nahern
<3
@nahern
<3
@Shiromori
I'm thankful for you as well pal ^^
@Shiromori
I'm thankful for you as well pal ^^
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@sangheli0s thanks for that little comment exchange on our profiles a while ago haha. gave me a good laugh at the time
@sangheli0s thanks for that little comment exchange on our profiles a while ago haha. gave me a good laugh at the time
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@Silverquark

This thread is back, but you are still a dork.
@Silverquark

This thread is back, but you are still a dork.
Ef1ONJ1.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23