Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | friend or food?
1 2 3 4 5
[center][item=Silver Ferret] [item=Chocolate Ferret] [item=Ferret] how does a dragon determine which is friend ferret and which is food ferret? just the particular mood they're in at the time? do familiar ferrets live in fear of being food one day?[/center]
Silver Ferret Chocolate Ferret

Ferret

how does a dragon determine which is friend ferret and which is food ferret? just the particular mood they're in at the time? do familiar ferrets live in fear of being food one day?
Angery = food
Angery = food
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
[quote name="Azlynn" date="2019-04-28 13:52:42" ] how does a dragon determine which is friend ferret and which is food ferret? just the particular mood they're in at the time? [/quote] [item=gold-throated sparrow] Pretty much. The line between friend and food is sometimes a very blurry place. [item=java sparrow] [item=perching java sparrow] [item=leafy moth] [item=runic pug moth] Or not even really a line at all. [item=wendigo haunch] [item=wendigo]
Azlynn wrote on 2019-04-28 13:52:42:
how does a dragon determine which is friend ferret and which is food ferret? just the particular mood they're in at the time?

Gold-Throated Sparrow

Pretty much. The line between friend and food is sometimes a very blurry place.

Java Sparrow Perching Java Sparrow

Leafy Moth Runic Pug Moth

Or not even really a line at all.

XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
[quote name="Deathtoll" date="2019-04-28 13:56:18" ] [item=java sparrow] [item=perching java sparrow] [/quote] [emoji=guardian scared]
Deathtoll wrote on 2019-04-28 13:56:18:
Java Sparrow Perching Java Sparrow

Nq0eoGi.png
Always food.
Always food.
well...

us humans can buy a live lobster at the grocery store...

...and we can technically keep them as a pets...
well...

swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
[quote name="Lemonie" date="2019-04-28 14:01:29" ] well... us humans can buy a live lobster at the grocery store... ...and we can technically keep them as a pets... [/quote]
Lemonie wrote on 2019-04-28 14:01:29:
well...

[quote name="Cruelty" date="2019-04-28 13:54:52" ] Angery = food [/quote]
Cruelty wrote on 2019-04-28 13:54:52:
Angery = food
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[quote name="Lemonie" date="2019-04-28 14:01:29" ] ...and we can technically keep them as a pets... [/quote] Technically you could eat [i]any [/i]of your pets, but choose not to. Pigs and chickens are common pets. But also delicious. Same thing? But also with sapient creatures.
Lemonie wrote on 2019-04-28 14:01:29:

Technically you could eat any of your pets, but choose not to.
Pigs and chickens are common pets. But also delicious.

Same thing? But also with sapient creatures.
A1R5LmJ.png zxIefB3.png
That would make some Swipp trades pretty ridiculous from a lore standpoint.

"Hey, wanna trade two hundred of those birds there for a single bird of the same kind?"

"Why would I do that?"

"This one's your friend."

"Deal."
That would make some Swipp trades pretty ridiculous from a lore standpoint.

"Hey, wanna trade two hundred of those birds there for a single bird of the same kind?"

"Why would I do that?"

"This one's your friend."

"Deal."
:)
1 2 3 4 5