Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pinkerton's Telling Me Off Again
1 2 3 4 5
oh my gosh i got Discipline too.
oh my gosh i got Discipline too.
O7jJYHV.png Gn1pwrs.png UQDD8WB.png
[item=gold filigree gauntlets] i can only guess that Pinkerton is hyped for Endgame?
Gold Filigree Gauntlets

i can only guess that Pinkerton is hyped for Endgame?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
[quote name="Abysea" date="2019-04-25 10:36:10" ] [item=spikeshell cover] . . . should I be worried? [/quote] it's an omen of your death
Abysea wrote on 2019-04-25 10:36:10:
Spikeshell Cover
. . . should I be worried?
it's an omen of your death
88V
FaCKLHz.png
I got a discipline as well. aight Pinkerton I'll stop procrastinating [quote name="wyvernaura888" date="2019-04-25 19:02:17" ] [item=gold filigree gauntlets] i can only guess that Pinkerton is hyped for Endgame? [/quote] he is.
I got a discipline as well.

aight Pinkerton I'll stop procrastinating

wyvernaura888 wrote on 2019-04-25 19:02:17:
Gold Filigree Gauntlets

i can only guess that Pinkerton is hyped for Endgame?
he is.
yotd_horizontal_border.png
[item=sharpened scythe] I guess I'm the grim reaper now
Sharpened Scythe

I guess I'm the grim reaper now
cDDSaqc.png
[item=impure sacridite] Uh, yeah, I dunno what yer tryina tell me here Pink, but I, uh, don't feast off the wishes of the people around me and I ain't making any anytime soon. But then again you might be tryina tell me that someone wishes me dead, and that's why it's impure. Well. If that's the case, BRING IT ON.
Impure Sacridite

Uh, yeah, I dunno what yer tryina tell me here Pink, but I, uh, don't feast off the wishes of the people around me and I ain't making any anytime soon.

But then again you might be tryina tell me that someone wishes me dead, and that's why it's impure.

Well.

If that's the case, BRING IT ON.
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Alright pinkerton, you gave me a little baby yesterday, what's today's sage wisdom? [item=Peacock Scorpion Tail] Hey pinkerton. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????
Alright pinkerton, you gave me a little baby yesterday, what's today's sage wisdom?

Peacock Scorpion Tail

Hey pinkerton. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN????
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
You grabbed a [item=Bioluminescent Tail] from the pile. .... what
You grabbed a Bioluminescent Tail from the pile.

.... what
NBeoOgB.png
[item=green highnoon hank] agreed... I need more Yee's and haaww's in my vocabulary. Thank you Pinkerton
Green Highnoon Hank
agreed... I need more Yee's and haaww's in my vocabulary. Thank you Pinkerton
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/dVMqrWNZ/Screen-Shot-2019-04-26-at-11-17-28-AM.png[/img] [size=4][font=georgia][color=midnightblue]well i mean...i am at school...very wise
Screen-Shot-2019-04-26-at-11-17-28-AM.png

well i mean...i am at school...very wise
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 3 4 5