Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | when you play glimmer/gloom, who wins?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
i almost always let light win, but occasionally i'll do shadow for the heck of it. i used to always be shadow, idk when or why i changed
i almost always let light win, but occasionally i'll do shadow for the heck of it. i used to always be shadow, idk when or why i changed
queen_katoe.gif
I literally don't even know how to solve for light. I tried once and got so insanely confused. I don't do the fairgrounds anymore, but I vividly remember being absolutely mind blown when I realized my mind just couldn't comprehend solving for light lol.
I literally don't even know how to solve for light. I tried once and got so insanely confused. I don't do the fairgrounds anymore, but I vividly remember being absolutely mind blown when I realized my mind just couldn't comprehend solving for light lol.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
Depends which one's easiest to switch that round.
Depends which one's easiest to switch that round.
LxbWmll.png
Usually shadow. Gotta be loyal [emoji=shadow rune]
Usually shadow.
Gotta be loyal
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date="2019-04-23 19:32:18" ] Shadow. It doesn't burn my eyes like the light does. [/quote]
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2019-04-23 19:32:18:
Shadow. It doesn't burn my eyes like the light does.
XABZwLO.gif
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date="2019-04-23 19:32:18" ] Shadow. It doesn't burn my eyes like the light does. [/quote] Always shadow, even if light is only a few mo es from winning... it's just so so much more aesthetically pleasing and not painful
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2019-04-23 19:32:18:
Shadow. It doesn't burn my eyes like the light does.
Always shadow, even if light is only a few mo es from winning... it's just so so much more aesthetically pleasing and not painful
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
[quote name="Draki" date="2019-04-23 19:29:35" ] shadow, feels more natural [/quote] this, light ones are lit up and feel like they pop out more, and the shadow ones are like the background. gotta clear 'em all and the guide does shadow lol
Draki wrote on 2019-04-23 19:29:35:
shadow, feels more natural

this, light ones are lit up and feel like they pop out more, and the shadow ones are like the background. gotta clear 'em all

and the guide does shadow lol
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
Whatever easiest otherwise, light but that kinda depends because I get sick of seeing the colour a lot so I switch it up with shadow.
Whatever easiest otherwise, light but that kinda depends because I get sick of seeing the colour a lot so I switch it up with shadow.
lckqq6P.png
i mix it up, but i prefer shadow
i mix it up, but i prefer shadow
iO2X60T.png
I always do shadow because darker is easier on the eyes I guess? I occasionally throw light in there randomly, but for the most part I always do shadow, probably just out of habit/familiarity at this point.
I always do shadow because darker is easier on the eyes I guess? I occasionally throw light in there randomly, but for the most part I always do shadow, probably just out of habit/familiarity at this point.
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12