Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | when you play glimmer/gloom, who wins?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I naturally do Light every time. I've wired myself to be used to it and am also of the Light flight in the first place. Why would I need to betray Lightweaver?
I naturally do Light every time. I've wired myself to be used to it and am also of the Light flight in the first place. Why would I need to betray Lightweaver?
I favor light, but I'll do whichever one lets me win the quickest.
I favor light, but I'll do whichever one lets me win the quickest.
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
[quote name="Gouldiae" date="2019-04-23 19:33:52" ] I let shadow win because the guy in the tutorial also did shadow [/quote] this. I also win more whenever I use shadow, I dunno if it’s a coincidence or not
Gouldiae wrote on 2019-04-23 19:33:52:
I let shadow win because the guy in the tutorial also did shadow
this. I also win more whenever I use shadow, I dunno if it’s a coincidence or not
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
Look at my Flight then you’ll find out
Look at my Flight then you’ll find out
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
[emoji=shadow rune] alwaysss. I like the lil guy's expressions a bit more.
alwaysss. I like the lil guy's expressions a bit more.
___________________ adoptable by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4
[quote name="ClockworkEclipse" date="2019-04-23 19:32:18" ] Shadow. It doesn't burn my eyes like the light does. [/quote]
ClockworkEclipse wrote on 2019-04-23 19:32:18:
Shadow. It doesn't burn my eyes like the light does.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
Light! I learned how to play with light winning. Trying to do shadow just feels.. wrong
Light! I learned how to play with light winning. Trying to do shadow just feels.. wrong
is this neopets?
98.png
I usually do whichever one gives me more filled out on the first row because I'm lazy lol
I usually do whichever one gives me more filled out on the first row because I'm lazy lol
yotd_horizontal_border.png
Used to be Light because that's how I learned, but now it's Shadow because... purple
Used to be Light because that's how I learned, but now it's Shadow because... purple
I chose by what Pokemon game I got so Sun=Light
I chose by what Pokemon game I got so Sun=Light
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12