Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Names?
1 2 3 4 5
Cindera rather obviously comes from cinder, which is an another obvious refrence to the fire flight, but also to fire in general, including electrical fires
Cindera rather obviously comes from cinder, which is an another obvious refrence to the fire flight, but also to fire in general, including electrical fires
1086ef29feb805a7b493f37586de5f42a0c51429.jpghttps://flamecaller-terracotta-figurine.tumblr.com/
My first clan was first called the Shadowprism Clan, but it went through some changes and is now called the Blindsiders. My other clan is the Crisis Response Team (CRT), which is exactly what they are. I didn't want to use Team Rainbow's name since the CRT is a little different.
My first clan was first called the Shadowprism Clan, but it went through some changes and is now called the Blindsiders. My other clan is the Crisis Response Team (CRT), which is exactly what they are. I didn't want to use Team Rainbow's name since the CRT is a little different.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
It’s underground. It’s a tomb.

Subterranean Mausoleum.
It’s underground. It’s a tomb.

Subterranean Mausoleum.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
I combined my love of electricity (despite not being in Lightning) and bow & arrows, then BOOM: Thunder Arrow
I combined my love of electricity (despite not being in Lightning) and bow & arrows, then BOOM: Thunder Arrow
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
I had a long time before I thought up my clans real name.

I was the NatureLight Clan because...I started in Nature....and switched to Light. XD

But then I finally got my clan leader, HeartRune, and the Runelight Hallow was history.

Rune because runes are really important to my clan, and HeartRunes name.
Light because we are a Light clan
Hallow because we live in a hollowed out ground that is sacred for my dragons. Double meaning for it there.
I had a long time before I thought up my clans real name.

I was the NatureLight Clan because...I started in Nature....and switched to Light. XD

But then I finally got my clan leader, HeartRune, and the Runelight Hallow was history.

Rune because runes are really important to my clan, and HeartRunes name.
Light because we are a Light clan
Hallow because we live in a hollowed out ground that is sacred for my dragons. Double meaning for it there.
teRaSHFw_o.pngeuDTIgez_o.png
i used my usual username: Lostessia c:

it was actually originally an empire's name so i think it fits
i used my usual username: Lostessia c:

it was actually originally an empire's name so i think it fits
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
my lair is the sparkshift canyon...just a combination of lightning flight type words, nothin special
my lair is the sparkshift canyon...just a combination of lightning flight type words, nothin special
queen_katoe.gif
My clan is called "The Guarding Ones", because they... protect stuff... and people.... and patrol... and have some kind of laws... and do guardian stuff.

Clan name's actually "Hawk Eyes", but in lore they just called themselves that in order to be called something, and as outsiders started to see their behavior and call them Guarding Ones after it, they kind of don't mind to be called both ways.
My clan is called "The Guarding Ones", because they... protect stuff... and people.... and patrol... and have some kind of laws... and do guardian stuff.

Clan name's actually "Hawk Eyes", but in lore they just called themselves that in order to be called something, and as outsiders started to see their behavior and call them Guarding Ones after it, they kind of don't mind to be called both ways.
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

Mine has been called EmeraldClan for like forever now, and I absolutely refuse to change it
Mine has been called EmeraldClan for like forever now, and I absolutely refuse to change it
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
mine is just the misfits because they’re just a bunch of dragons from all around living together.
it’s a mess and i love it.
mine is just the misfits because they’re just a bunch of dragons from all around living together.
it’s a mess and i love it.
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
1 2 3 4 5