Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord
1 2 3 4
Tidelord went for "I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move."
Tidelord went for "I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move."
When you realize BOTE was almost four years ago
I know we're gonna get closure at some point, but man has it been a while
feraligatr.gifjolt_a_by_gabby_bean-dcxy9v1.gif
Tidelord went to go get Water Flight another dragon breed! It's okay!

He'll be back!

...right?

He'll be back!

...right?
Feed please?
?wkGqN=party_oras.png ?q4yND=party_oras.png
[center][quote name="Tidalgaze" date="2022-01-08 09:13:23" ] Tidelord went to go get Water Flight another dragon breed! It's okay! He'll be back! ...right? [/quote] it's just really, REALLY deep underwater alright?[/center]
Tidalgaze wrote on 2022-01-08 09:13:23:

He'll be back!

...right?
it's just really, REALLY deep underwater alright?
Y0w97b1.png astronic-fr
» he/they
» g1 lair
» art shop
XufexgK.gif
[quote name="Astronic" date="2022-01-08 09:15:45" ] [center][quote name="Tidalgaze" date="2022-01-08 09:13:23" ] Tidelord went to go get Water Flight another dragon breed! It's okay! He'll be back! ...right? [/quote] it's just really, REALLY deep underwater alright?[/center] [/quote] Very deep underwater all the way to the Twilight Zone of the ocean a place so deep that it's going to take 100years just to get there and back
Astronic wrote on 2022-01-08 09:15:45:
Tidalgaze wrote on 2022-01-08 09:13:23:

He'll be back!

...right?
it's just really, REALLY deep underwater alright?

Very deep underwater all the way to the Twilight Zone of the ocean a place so deep that it's going to take 100years just to get there and back
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
[quote name="Nicolle" date="2022-01-08 08:15:53" ] [i]When you realize BOTE was almost four years ago[/i] I know we're gonna get closure at some point, but man has it been a while [/quote] It's been four years?????? Insanity
Nicolle wrote on 2022-01-08 08:15:53:
It's been four years?????? Insanity
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Moonstone191" date="2022-01-07 15:26:13" ] There is something a mist, a something we can't see, What is this hidden threat that remains unseen? The Question my dragon Larawag had asked. Is it possible that this hidden threat could be the Tidelord himself is it possible for a deity to turn against his people? Or better yet other Deities? (Read her bio to find out more) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73732890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737329/73732890_350.png[/img][/url] Do to the resent Dig and the new origin story on why the Earthshaker created the obelisk race. Something is Fixing to happen and I believe the Earthshaker will probably be the next god who will vanish cuz he's fixing to leave the Earth lands to find something out hopefully it's to find the Tidelord but I fear something is about to happen. Something bad and big is fixing to happen. But the big question is what was the Tidelord's purpose on why he was down there. If it was really him? Was he try to do something bad to the Earthshakers creations? Or to the Earthshaker himself? [/quote] out of curiosity and the fact i have nothing better to do + the fact ive seen this same message word for word on a semi-recent tidelord post i made i checked their recent forum activities and man they sure like necroposting random tidelord posts from years ago lol just a random observation from someone who has nothing better to do during their winter break and is bored out of their mind not tryin to start anything just found it funny
Moonstone191 wrote on 2022-01-07 15:26:13:
There is something a mist, a something we can't see,
What is this hidden threat that remains unseen? The Question my dragon Larawag had asked. Is it possible that this hidden threat could be the Tidelord himself is it possible for a deity to turn against his people? Or better yet other Deities? (Read her bio to find out more)

73732890_350.png

Do to the resent Dig and the new origin story on why the Earthshaker created the obelisk race. Something is Fixing to happen and I believe the Earthshaker will probably be the next god who will vanish cuz he's fixing to leave the Earth lands to find something out hopefully it's to find the Tidelord but I fear something is about to happen. Something bad and big is fixing to happen.

But the big question is what was the Tidelord's purpose on why he was down there. If it was really him? Was he try to do something bad to the Earthshakers creations? Or to the Earthshaker himself?

out of curiosity and the fact i have nothing better to do + the fact ive seen this same message word for word on a semi-recent tidelord post i made
i checked their recent forum activities and man they sure like necroposting random tidelord posts from years ago lol

just a random observation from someone who has nothing better to do during their winter break and is bored out of their mind not tryin to start anything just found it funny
1 2 3 4