Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidelord
1 2 3 4
[quote name="P4810" date="2019-04-17 05:48:59" ] he and the winsinger are on holiday together [/quote] *ships it*
P4810 wrote on 2019-04-17 05:48:59:
he and the winsinger are on holiday together

*ships it*
[quote name="Homuncullus" date="2019-04-17 07:59:50" ] Tidedad's just been binge watching youtube for a while. He probably needs some snacks but other than that he's doing pretty fine. [/quote] Tidepod got lost looking for more cheetos lol
Homuncullus wrote on 2019-04-17 07:59:50:
Tidedad's just been binge watching youtube for a while. He probably needs some snacks but other than that he's doing pretty fine.
Tidepod got lost looking for more cheetos lol
bYqG7jV.jpg
I'm excited there's no Tidelord follow-up for hte 6th anniversary. That means the first ancient breed is less likely to be from the Water flight and more likely to be swiftwings. [emoji=heart]
I'm excited there's no Tidelord follow-up for hte 6th anniversary. That means the first ancient breed is less likely to be from the Water flight and more likely to be swiftwings.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2019-04-17 07:45:33" ] [quote name="MangleSchmidt" date="2019-04-17 03:49:14" ] Tidepapa is not dead, how dare you speak of him like that ): That aside, sorry if you already know this and all, the reason why things about the Tidelord and the Water Flight has risen again is probably because Wavecrest Saturnalia is coming and we need that juicy lore. If you read the new lore chapter which called 'Mixed Elements', there is proof that the Tidelord is still alive and he's just.. missing. [/quote] Hello everyone! I need to take a moment to clarify something about Wavecrest Saturnalia. [i]Mixed Elements[/i] was meant to give you an update on the missing deity since we left you hanging last year. We also knew some of you were concerned the Tidelord was dead. [b]There will not be a follow-up or more lore released for Wavecrest Saturnalia.[/b] That wouldn't be fair to the other flights. [/quote] Oof, I didn't know about this new addition until I found someone's screenshots X"D Thank you for the clarification! I wasn't there in the previous Saturnalia/FR ):
Aequorin wrote on 2019-04-17 07:45:33:
MangleSchmidt wrote on 2019-04-17 03:49:14:
Tidepapa is not dead, how dare you speak of him like that ):

That aside, sorry if you already know this and all, the reason why things about the Tidelord and the Water Flight has risen again is probably because Wavecrest Saturnalia is coming and we need that juicy lore. If you read the new lore chapter which called 'Mixed Elements', there is proof that the Tidelord is still alive and he's just.. missing.

Hello everyone! I need to take a moment to clarify something about Wavecrest Saturnalia. Mixed Elements was meant to give you an update on the missing deity since we left you hanging last year. We also knew some of you were concerned the Tidelord was dead. There will not be a follow-up or more lore released for Wavecrest Saturnalia. That wouldn't be fair to the other flights.

Oof, I didn't know about this new addition until I found someone's screenshots X"D

Thank you for the clarification! I wasn't there in the previous Saturnalia/FR ):
There is something a mist, a something we can't see, What is this hidden threat that remains unseen? The Question my dragon Larawag had asked. Is it possible that this hidden threat could be the Tidelord himself is it possible for a deity to turn against his people? Or better yet other Deities? (Read her bio to find out more) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73732890][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737329/73732890_350.png[/img][/url] Do to the resent Dig and the new origin story on why the Earthshaker created the obelisk race. Something is Fixing to happen and I believe the Earthshaker will probably be the next god who will vanish cuz he's fixing to leave the Earth lands to find something out hopefully it's to find the Tidelord but I fear something is about to happen. Something bad and big is fixing to happen. But the big question is what was the Tidelord's purpose on why he was down there. If it was really him? Was he try to do something bad to the Earthshakers creations? Or to the Earthshaker himself?
There is something a mist, a something we can't see,
What is this hidden threat that remains unseen? The Question my dragon Larawag had asked. Is it possible that this hidden threat could be the Tidelord himself is it possible for a deity to turn against his people? Or better yet other Deities? (Read her bio to find out more)

73732890_350.png

Do to the resent Dig and the new origin story on why the Earthshaker created the obelisk race. Something is Fixing to happen and I believe the Earthshaker will probably be the next god who will vanish cuz he's fixing to leave the Earth lands to find something out hopefully it's to find the Tidelord but I fear something is about to happen. Something bad and big is fixing to happen.

But the big question is what was the Tidelord's purpose on why he was down there. If it was really him? Was he try to do something bad to the Earthshakers creations? Or to the Earthshaker himself?
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
[quote name="hua" date="2019-04-17 05:48:59" ] he and the winsinger are on holiday together [/quote] windsinger and tidelord, sittting in a tree! M-I-S-S-I-N-G!
hua wrote on 2019-04-17 05:48:59:

windsinger and tidelord, sittting in a tree!

M-I-S-S-I-N-G!
meowmeowmeow222.png
@meowmeowmeow222 XD yes and now it's a possibility the Earthshaker will be joining them shortly I wonder if all Deities will end up Missing one day probably not the Arcaneist tho space Daddy is to all up in his studies to even think about leaving but I could be wrong
@meowmeowmeow222 XD yes and now it's a possibility the Earthshaker will be joining them shortly I wonder if all Deities will end up Missing one day probably not the Arcaneist tho space Daddy is to all up in his studies to even think about leaving but I could be wrong
qSb2kUW.png

OT31g2M.gif

tumblr_inline_nwui6x4Zpo1t7d5o3_500.gif
[quote name="meowmeowmeow222" date="2022-01-07 17:47:09" ] [quote name="hua" date="2019-04-17 05:48:59" ] he and the winsinger are on holiday together [/quote] windsinger and tidelord, sittting in a tree! M-I-S-S-I-N-G! [/quote] At least one came back.
meowmeowmeow222 wrote on 2022-01-07 17:47:09:
hua wrote on 2019-04-17 05:48:59:

windsinger and tidelord, sittting in a tree!

M-I-S-S-I-N-G!
At least one came back.
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
He's playing hide and seek with Earthshaker
He's playing hide and seek with Earthshaker
XI8Ptgx.jpg
he went, oh NOW we are presenting our first dragons..... now uh... um.... give me a sec imma find mine I lost em somwhere
he went, oh NOW we are presenting our first dragons..... now uh... um.... give me a sec imma find mine I lost em somwhere
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2 3 4