Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i feel like this is bad
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Andrewsarchus" date="2019-04-16 19:02:59" ] I see a few water flighters here and there, but I'm always surprised to see an earth flighter. [/quote] I've seen earth flighters but they're usually the same few people rather than just a random user
Andrewsarchus wrote on 2019-04-16 19:02:59:
I see a few water flighters here and there, but I'm always surprised to see an earth flighter.
I've seen earth flighters but they're usually the same few people rather than just a random user
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
Yeah I totally feel like this too whenever I see a fellow droplet. Same with earth, and fire. [quote name="Salvation" date="2019-04-16 19:15:48" ] I guess you could say they feel out of water [/quote]
Yeah I totally feel like this too whenever I see a fellow droplet. Same with earth, and fire.
Salvation wrote on 2019-04-16 19:15:48:
I guess you could say they feel out of water
*She/her
*Gen1 lover
*Talk to me about music, art,
books, and history! I'd love to chat!
MVU2bgM.png
[quote name="veemcc" date="2019-04-16 19:11:14" ] [quote name="Atrocities" date="2019-04-16 19:07:34" ] [quote name="Andrewsarchus" date="2019-04-16 19:02:59" ] I see a few water flighters here and there, but I'm always surprised to see an earth flighter. [/quote] YEAH THIS TOO [/quote] I LIKE NEVER SEE EARTH FLIGHT IT'S CRAZY [/quote] You guys are the crazy ones! The earth fellows are everywhere!
veemcc wrote on 2019-04-16 19:11:14:
Atrocities wrote on 2019-04-16 19:07:34:
I see a few water flighters here and there, but I'm always surprised to see an earth flighter.
YEAH THIS TOO
I LIKE NEVER SEE EARTH FLIGHT IT'S CRAZY
You guys are the crazy ones! The earth fellows are everywhere!
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I'm always reading threads in FRD, but I always feel weird saying anything if it's already been said or if I don't know what to say. I promise I'm here though!!

though I see earth all the time? maybe I'm just weird
I'm always reading threads in FRD, but I always feel weird saying anything if it's already been said or if I don't know what to say. I promise I'm here though!!

though I see earth all the time? maybe I'm just weird
silks.gif things are bound to get better
FR+2 || she/her || wishlist || yeehaw
Earth is probably the rarest sight (unsurprisingly). On the other hand, I feel like I see a surprising number of Plague members. For some reason I thought they stuck to their flight more?
Earth is probably the rarest sight (unsurprisingly). On the other hand, I feel like I see a surprising number of Plague members. For some reason I thought they stuck to their flight more?
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
[quote name="RoseBones" date="2019-04-16 19:19:57" ] [quote name="Andrewsarchus" date="2019-04-16 19:02:59" ] I see a few water flighters here and there, but I'm always surprised to see an earth flighter. [/quote] When's the last time anybody saw somebody in fire? [/quote] True.
RoseBones wrote on 2019-04-16 19:19:57:

When's the last time anybody saw somebody in fire?
True.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
I never see Fire
I never see Fire

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
Yeah I don’t usually talk that much, and I’m more social on here when I don’t have classes. I lurk the forums a lot though, I just don’t usually respond
Yeah I don’t usually talk that much, and I’m more social on here when I don’t have classes. I lurk the forums a lot though, I just don’t usually respond
Earth, fire, and water are all pretty small flights, so it’s at least partly a numbers thing.
Earth, fire, and water are all pretty small flights, so it’s at least partly a numbers thing.
“blaireau’s
never see fire, huh?
never see fire, huh?
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
1 2 3 4 5