Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OLD] Deva's Support Club~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
Bump ~
Bump ~
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
Hello, I'd love to help out and be a member! Are these donations to anyone, or to you specifically?
Hello, I'd love to help out and be a member! Are these donations to anyone, or to you specifically?
soulbonds. a flight rising story ||
fightin' words lore shop ||
free writing
Hi! This is the first time I’ve heard of this but it’s sounds fun and seems like such a nice thing to do! How exactly does one become a donator or a member? And/or both? I’d like to help!
Hi! This is the first time I’ve heard of this but it’s sounds fun and seems like such a nice thing to do! How exactly does one become a donator or a member? And/or both? I’d like to help!
I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
@happyasaclam @SaharaSanada
Thank you for your interest!!
You can send any donations you'd like to me,
Please include that it is for the club, helps keep things organized ^-^

I can add you both as members and donators,
Everyone is welcome here if you want to tell your friends to come check it out it would be much appreciated <3

Many thanks for supporting the club <3
And remember, you can always send your own letters out to people, and just link them back here, it doesn't have to be directly through the club ^-^

Anyways, thank you again,
And have a lovely day, week, and onward!!
@happyasaclam @SaharaSanada
Thank you for your interest!!
You can send any donations you'd like to me,
Please include that it is for the club, helps keep things organized ^-^

I can add you both as members and donators,
Everyone is welcome here if you want to tell your friends to come check it out it would be much appreciated <3

Many thanks for supporting the club <3
And remember, you can always send your own letters out to people, and just link them back here, it doesn't have to be directly through the club ^-^

Anyways, thank you again,
And have a lovely day, week, and onward!!
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@Crisps thank you! I can send some donations soon.
@Crisps thank you! I can send some donations soon.
[B][size=5]Would you like me to keep pinging the club member list for updates, or just the pinglist? I only did this because I wasn't sure if y'all saw there was a pinglist now :( My apologies if you didn't want to be pinged!!! Very sorry[/size][/b] @reee @eefles @biird @Ambivalence @Laby @bluestopsigns @Tany @atrocities @chou @kiri1109 @talanisilverwolf @thiedo @dragondawn @dogdaddy @Marceline @postachio @saintpepsi @Nucleartuna @cyandog @serenitybreeze @theclasscalico @GalenLeBeux @Mareanie @pastelpasty @Cacophony @Deltazz @happyasaclam @saharasanada [center][b][Size=4]There is a new Club Member Badge available for all club members![/size][/b] [Img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/382725099666538509/567644398486290432/1555407194021.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/382725099666538509/567649057963638785/20190416_055429.gif[/img][/center]
Would you like me to keep pinging the club member list for updates, or just the pinglist? I only did this because I wasn't sure if y'all saw there was a pinglist now :(
My apologies if you didn't want to be pinged!!!
Very sorry

@reee @eefles @biird @Ambivalence @Laby @bluestopsigns @Tany @atrocities @chou @kiri1109 @talanisilverwolf @thiedo @dragondawn @dogdaddy @Marceline @postachio @saintpepsi @Nucleartuna @cyandog @serenitybreeze @theclasscalico @GalenLeBeux @Mareanie @pastelpasty @Cacophony @Deltazz @happyasaclam @saharasanada
There is a new Club Member Badge available for all club members!

1555407194021.png 20190416_055429.gif

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
I would appreciate being pinged for updates.
I would appreciate being pinged for updates.
8Lpal06.gif
Hey! Could I please become a member? I don't have anything to donate yet, but I have a pair I've been breeding that make some pretty eyeburner dragons if that could work!
Hey! Could I please become a member? I don't have anything to donate yet, but I have a pair I've been breeding that make some pretty eyeburner dragons if that could work!
aasolsmall.pngaa
mags
they/vae
fr +8
drymmsmallsmall.png
Me too! And the badges look amazing!
Me too! And the badges look amazing!
@Wollywog
You don't have to donate to become a member, though it is appreciated,
We accept everyone here! ^-^
@Wollywog
You don't have to donate to become a member, though it is appreciated,
We accept everyone here! ^-^

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17