Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OLD] Deva's Support Club~
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Completely understandable @MaDovahVhenan <3
Many apologies for not updating this, I am still sending out random lil letters here and there, but I haven't found the time to work on this itself
Completely understandable @MaDovahVhenan <3
Many apologies for not updating this, I am still sending out random lil letters here and there, but I haven't found the time to work on this itself
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@happyasaclam Finally got to completing some of the owed gijinka sketches!! 0w0 Here is your Euria~!

2lsg01f.png

Please make sure to save the picture because the hosting site might close down soon...!
@happyasaclam Finally got to completing some of the owed gijinka sketches!! 0w0 Here is your Euria~!

2lsg01f.png

Please make sure to save the picture because the hosting site might close down soon...!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@maomiFR I finally got to completing some of the owed gijinkas! 0w0 Here is your Arietis!

zn5108.png

@maomiFR I finally got to completing some of the owed gijinkas! 0w0 Here is your Arietis!

zn5108.png

--FR+10

simplicity.png
@maomiFR and here is your second gijinka! :) This is Juuri~!

vy45yp.png

Again, please make sure to save the picture because the hosting site might close down soon...!
@maomiFR and here is your second gijinka! :) This is Juuri~!

vy45yp.png

Again, please make sure to save the picture because the hosting site might close down soon...!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan
Oh, thank you very much, they're so lovely! *_*
Saved the pictures on my computer ^^
@MaDovahVhenan
Oh, thank you very much, they're so lovely! *_*
Saved the pictures on my computer ^^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17