Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OLD] Deva's Support Club~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
im crying shes so good give her all the hugs in the world and tell her i love her
im crying shes so good give her all the hugs in the world and tell her i love her
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Atrocities [quote name=Deva] [i]Deva proceeds to waddle up to you, and hugs you as best she can with her small little wings, and teeny tiny hands[/i] [b]Don't cry, smile! It's too lovely a day- and you're too lovely a person, for any such thing as crying <3 Wishing you a wonderful rest of your day and onward!![/b][/quote]
@Atrocities
Deva wrote:
Deva proceeds to waddle up to you, and hugs you as best she can with her small little wings, and teeny tiny hands

Don't cry, smile! It's too lovely a day- and you're too lovely a person, for any such thing as crying <3

Wishing you a wonderful rest of your day and onward!!
giveawayglenminibanner.png
It's not hard to be nice-
help pick up what they dropped, hold the door, say hello;
but it could make someone elses day, just that little bit better
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live not for yesterday, nor for tomorrow
Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@Crisps too late im already sobbing
because of you i will have a wonderful day and nobody can stop me thanks
@Crisps too late im already sobbing
because of you i will have a wonderful day and nobody can stop me thanks
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Atrocities
Glad to have brightened your day <3
@Atrocities
Glad to have brightened your day <3
Something that seems small and insignificant to you, can mean the world to someone else

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@Crisps Little Deva is such a sweetheart and really brightened up my day! Thank you - what a wonderful idea! [emoji=spiral love]
@Crisps
Little Deva is such a sweetheart and really brightened up my day! Thank you - what a wonderful idea!
MS6xnJoY_o.png
@Chou [quote name=Deva] [i]Deva squealing in the corner[/i] [b]Ahhhh, nooo, YOUR the sweetheart!! Thank you so much! ^( /^ω^)/* I'm really glad I managed to brighten ya day! I'm happy you like my idea thanks!!![/b] [/quote] She uses too many exclamation marks haha, But she's real happy people seem to like her idea, Thanks for the support!
@Chou
Deva wrote:
Deva squealing in the corner
Ahhhh, nooo, YOUR the sweetheart!!
Thank you so much! ^( /^ω^)/*

I'm really glad I managed to brighten ya day!
I'm happy you like my idea thanks!!!

She uses too many exclamation marks haha,
But she's real happy people seem to like her idea,

Thanks for the support!

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
[i]Oof[/i] @Crisps So, hi, im here now [emoji=familiar heart] I love this idea and thank you for that uplifting message. Id like to help if i can! Im no good at cheerful uplifting messages but i can help with donations :o just.. uh.. maybe tell me what you take [emoji=coatl happy] By what i mean is there anything specific you are searching for? [Fams, apparel, items?] Also i have some pastel babes i can donate
Oof @Crisps

So, hi, im here now

I love this idea and thank you for that uplifting message.

Id like to help if i can! Im no good at cheerful uplifting messages but i can help with donations :o just.. uh.. maybe tell me what you take

By what i mean is there anything specific you are searching for? [Fams, apparel, items?]

Also i have some pastel babes i can donate
@kiri1109
Glad you like it!

That's quite alright!
Thank you for supporting this club anyways <3

I'll take any form of donation, be it dragons, items, currency, etc.
Just make sure to say it's for the Support Group! ^-^
Would be a big help, so thank you!!

Apparel and familiars would probably be better, but lots of people love gifts of food too, and with hibernal dens materials are also appreciated, so anything is good to be donated!

Dragon donations are also very much appreciated ^-^ please make a note if you want them named first, or go ahead and name them before you send them, I afterall can't guarantee they won't be exalted :(
@kiri1109
Glad you like it!

That's quite alright!
Thank you for supporting this club anyways <3

I'll take any form of donation, be it dragons, items, currency, etc.
Just make sure to say it's for the Support Group! ^-^
Would be a big help, so thank you!!

Apparel and familiars would probably be better, but lots of people love gifts of food too, and with hibernal dens materials are also appreciated, so anything is good to be donated!

Dragon donations are also very much appreciated ^-^ please make a note if you want them named first, or go ahead and name them before you send them, I afterall can't guarantee they won't be exalted :(

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
@Crisps I have a couple of items I'd like to donate, do I send them via pm or would you prefer crossroads?
@Crisps I have a couple of items I'd like to donate, do I send them via pm or would you prefer crossroads?
tumblr_inline_nwui74LM0m1t7d5o3_500.gif
@TalaniSilverwolf
Either PM or crossroads is fine!
Please make a note that they are for the Support Group though ^-^
@TalaniSilverwolf
Either PM or crossroads is fine!
Please make a note that they are for the Support Group though ^-^

Live for today
17JYCdP.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17