Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Are You Most Known For?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
My username?
My username?
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
Absolutely nothing.

Well, okay, maybe I'm known for attempting to create a Time Flight but I doubt many people even know about that, so I'm still gonna stick with absolutely nothing.
Absolutely nothing.

Well, okay, maybe I'm known for attempting to create a Time Flight but I doubt many people even know about that, so I'm still gonna stick with absolutely nothing.
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
I think that if I'm known at all for anything, it'd have to be my stained dragon collection. Maybe?? Of which I do put a lot of effort into. There's just so much stained potential everywhere. ;3
I think that if I'm known at all for anything, it'd have to be my stained dragon collection. Maybe?? Of which I do put a lot of effort into. There's just so much stained potential everywhere. ;3
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif
Probably that period of time when I would spam my Bill Cipher dragon on any thread that mentioned the Illuminati
Probably that period of time when I would spam my Bill Cipher dragon on any thread that mentioned the Illuminati
NBeoOgB.png
My weird aesthetic, my dragon names I guess. I'm not sure.
My weird aesthetic, my dragon names I guess. I'm not sure.
Im back
definitely my username.
don't think my lair is particularly great or unique to be recognisable.
definitely my username.
don't think my lair is particularly great or unique to be recognisable.
mini-graphics-hearts-255275.gif
My progen Oceania in my signature and maybe all my level 25 dragons. =D
My progen Oceania in my signature and maybe all my level 25 dragons. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94672840.png87809713.png.png
usrname, avatar, sig but idk if im actually famous for those things
usrname, avatar, sig but idk if im actually famous for those things
Probably not anything? But if it were something it'd probably be advocating for the past few years to make goats Earth Flight's official mascot lol [emoji=earth rune] (Much Earthy goat art in this dragon's bio) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8128/812716_350.png[/img] [/url]
Probably not anything? But if it were something it'd probably be advocating for the past few years to make goats Earth Flight's official mascot lol

(Much Earthy goat art in this dragon's bio)

812716_350.png
Q1Z6W1A.png
My avatar and vista? Absurd username? Dunno
My avatar and vista? Absurd username? Dunno

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8