Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 12th Flight Revealed!
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="howtoquityou" date="2019-04-05 16:55:33" ] the answer to all things strange and uncanny isn't Marva the best option for deity tho? [/quote] Marva IS the Unseen.
howtoquityou wrote on 2019-04-05 16:55:33:
the answer to all things strange and uncanny

isn't Marva the best option for deity tho?
Marva IS the Unseen.
VGxuHXT.png
[Center]My non-cannon 12th deity is interested in this... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43722859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/437229/43722859p.png[/img] [/url]
My non-cannon 12th deity is interested in this...

43722859p.png
5409.png
"Do not let it win. Do not give in. Do not assimilate."

34821.png
Astounding
Astounding
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
[quote name="Axews" date="2019-04-06 14:41:25" ][quote name="Darkfrost" date="2019-04-05 20:48:37" ] [color=transparent] Hm... Interesting theory, but do you have any proof better than that? - Sincerely, a [b]Beastclan[/b] fight member, who rejects your blatant attempts at undermining our dom efforts in favor of some made-up "invisible" flight. As if something like that really exists, hah! If it did, you wouldn't be able to read this![/color] [emoji=beastclan rune] [color=transparent]Edit: oh no[/color] [/quote] [Color=transparent]I don't say Beastclans don't fight for themselves and I don't say they don't put a lot of effort into it. But do they [i]exalt[/i] themselves too? Which clan could exalt it's members in secrecy to rise on the leaderboard in the symbiosis with the Beastclans? ... This is the Invisibility Rune: [img]https://i.ibb.co/8BGJn1G/Untitled185-1.png[/img] This is the Beastclans Rune: [emoji=beastclan rune] And this, is the [i]combined, ultimate Invisible + Beastclan rune[/i], shown in the Dominance: [emoji=beastclan rune] INVISIBILITY FLIGHT CONFI-[/color] [/quote] [color=transparent]@Axews Who would we even exalt ourselves to? What a silly thought, of course we steal dragon babies who we then send out to fight for Talona! [emoji=raven] (Who did you think was responsible for all the 1-egg nests you had? Or the unhatched eggs you found?) ... And [i]dammit[/i], I don't know how to counter that. Well played, Axews, well played. I suppose the true flight list might look something like this: no flight = the shade, currently concealing its progress towards- no wait I'm not supposed to talk about that, sorry. [insert the 11 "official" flights here. Note that Tidelord is currently visiting the Unseen, and the reason he's invisible is because of the unique properties of the Unknown Skylands] 12th flight = invisibility flight, which is allied with the beastclan on the leader board. They aren't very active at dom, however, and can't seem to get it even during their festival (how bad at dominance do you have to be??) I also found a link to their deity, which has the ID of 0: [ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=0][color=transparent][b]Link[/b][/color][/url] ] 13th Fight - [emoji=beastclan rune] Beastclan. We don't have a deity, because we are not fools. Instead, we are led by Talona, and, despite the help of the invisibility flight, we [b]will[/b] take back the lands that are rightfully ours. I know invisi-bees (members of the invisibility flight) are probably unhappy with how much information on them I am divulging here, but it seems clear to me that they've been found out, and there's no use hiding things anymore. Also they suck at dom. [/color]
Axews wrote on 2019-04-06 14:41:25:
Darkfrost wrote on 2019-04-05 20:48:37:
Hm... Interesting theory, but do you have any proof better than that?

- Sincerely, a Beastclan fight member, who rejects your blatant attempts at undermining our dom efforts in favor of some made-up "invisible" flight. As if something like that really exists, hah! If it did, you wouldn't be able to read this!

Edit: oh no

I don't say Beastclans don't fight for themselves and I don't say they don't put a lot of effort into it. But do they exalt themselves too?

Which clan could exalt it's members in secrecy to rise on the leaderboard in the symbiosis with the Beastclans?

This is the Invisibility Rune: Untitled185-1.png
This is the Beastclans Rune:
And this, is the combined, ultimate Invisible + Beastclan rune, shown in the Dominance:

INVISIBILITY FLIGHT CONFI-

@Axews

Who would we even exalt ourselves to? What a silly thought, of course we steal dragon babies who we then send out to fight for Talona!
(Who did you think was responsible for all the 1-egg nests you had? Or the unhatched eggs you found?)

... And dammit, I don't know how to counter that. Well played, Axews, well played.

I suppose the true flight list might look something like this:
no flight = the shade, currently concealing its progress towards- no wait I'm not supposed to talk about that, sorry.
[insert the 11 "official" flights here. Note that Tidelord is currently visiting the Unseen, and the reason he's invisible is because of the unique properties of the Unknown Skylands]
12th flight = invisibility flight, which is allied with the beastclan on the leader board. They aren't very active at dom, however, and can't seem to get it even during their festival (how bad at dominance do you have to be??)
I also found a link to their deity, which has the ID of 0: [ Link ]
13th Fight - Beastclan. We don't have a deity, because we are not fools. Instead, we are led by Talona, and, despite the help of the invisibility flight, we will take back the lands that are rightfully ours.

I know invisi-bees (members of the invisibility flight) are probably unhappy with how much information on them I am divulging here, but it seems clear to me that they've been found out, and there's no use hiding things anymore. Also they suck at dom.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
[quote name="Rookery" date="2019-04-05 16:43:02" ] Step aside, Shade Flight, Invisibility Flight is the relevant one now. [/quote] *waves black flag* The Shade will win this war. just you wait. Shade consumes, we'll all become one someday ; 3;
Rookery wrote on 2019-04-05 16:43:02:
Step aside, Shade Flight, Invisibility Flight is the relevant one now.
*waves black flag*
The Shade will win this war. just you wait. Shade consumes, we'll all become one someday ; 3;
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
what have you done
now we'll all be overrun by a horde of invisible lurkers led by tidelord
what have you done
now we'll all be overrun by a horde of invisible lurkers led by tidelord

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@howtoquityou @GirlGamer1001 @Axews

So we've decided, Marva is the Unseen. After her antics on April Fool's I think we can all say she's a trickster goddess. Like- craft kits that opened just to reveal another craft kit, and so on ad infinitum? Classic. I bet she plays pranks on the other gods and they are all super ticked off that she's managed to convince Sorienth she's just your average jokester.

I even have a derg who would definitely worship Marva, gotta update her lore now...
@howtoquityou @GirlGamer1001 @Axews

So we've decided, Marva is the Unseen. After her antics on April Fool's I think we can all say she's a trickster goddess. Like- craft kits that opened just to reveal another craft kit, and so on ad infinitum? Classic. I bet she plays pranks on the other gods and they are all super ticked off that she's managed to convince Sorienth she's just your average jokester.

I even have a derg who would definitely worship Marva, gotta update her lore now...
windf1.png12197.png1756.png12196.pngicef2.png
@Darkfrost

So many information...
*writes it down with invisible ink borrowed from Scribbles*

WAIT...
From who does Scribbles have this ink?

@Darkfrost

So many information...
*writes it down with invisible ink borrowed from Scribbles*

WAIT...
From who does Scribbles have this ink?

ezgif-3-5a128c3ce1eb.gifREEEEEEEEEHello Traveler.EEEEEEEEEEezgif-3-6986b5d129ea.gif

I actually can't see this stuff XD highlighting doesn't work for me.

I actually can't see this stuff XD highlighting doesn't work for me.
TBD
@Axews

Oh- OH! So THAT is why Tomo keeps asking the same questions again and again! Scribbles writes down all answers in invisible ink, but Tomo isn't of the Invisibility Flight, so she can't read them! And Scribbles' eyes? They might have been Ice under the old eye system, but no, the new ice eyes are blue and Scribbles' eyes are white... or are they? Perhaps they are invisible instead!

I think you may be unearthing a massive conspiracy here. Take care, and if the admins or deities invite you over to have a chat, don't meet with them alone.
@Axews

Oh- OH! So THAT is why Tomo keeps asking the same questions again and again! Scribbles writes down all answers in invisible ink, but Tomo isn't of the Invisibility Flight, so she can't read them! And Scribbles' eyes? They might have been Ice under the old eye system, but no, the new ice eyes are blue and Scribbles' eyes are white... or are they? Perhaps they are invisible instead!

I think you may be unearthing a massive conspiracy here. Take care, and if the admins or deities invite you over to have a chat, don't meet with them alone.
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
1 2 3 4 5