Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I feel bad for poor staff sometimes
1 2 3 4 5
personally, the whole eye thing isn't marginally enough for me to completely leave the game, but it's extremely underwhelming since a large majority of the breeds have small eyes and, as someone who likes an aesthetically pleasing lair with matchy eyes, thaaaaaat doesn't work out very well for me.

i'd suggest stuff, but this isn't the suggestions area. it's FRD, so i'll just keep how i feel about this to myself. i don't have any ill will against anyone, really, but i do feel like a lot of peoples' anger is misplaced.
personally, the whole eye thing isn't marginally enough for me to completely leave the game, but it's extremely underwhelming since a large majority of the breeds have small eyes and, as someone who likes an aesthetically pleasing lair with matchy eyes, thaaaaaat doesn't work out very well for me.

i'd suggest stuff, but this isn't the suggestions area. it's FRD, so i'll just keep how i feel about this to myself. i don't have any ill will against anyone, really, but i do feel like a lot of peoples' anger is misplaced.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
also just gonna say about skydancers: staff didn't made them, they were sponsored breed from the kickstarter, so you can't blame them for the small eyes

and tbh i don't really care about eyes that much, yee they cool and all but eh
your dragon is much more than those eyes: if anything, small-eyed breed have the benefit that them having 'wrong' eye color is not as obvious as it is with big-eyed breeds like spirals
also just gonna say about skydancers: staff didn't made them, they were sponsored breed from the kickstarter, so you can't blame them for the small eyes

and tbh i don't really care about eyes that much, yee they cool and all but eh
your dragon is much more than those eyes: if anything, small-eyed breed have the benefit that them having 'wrong' eye color is not as obvious as it is with big-eyed breeds like spirals
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
[quote name="Sopheroo" date="2019-03-23 09:27:46" ] [quote]If you want the eyes to be for aesthetic purposes, don't use Skydancers or small-eyed breeds then. Don't forget the other big-eyed breeds, too. [/quote] People shouldn't be forced to have Faes, Spirals or Snappers to see eyes, ty. I've been playing petsites where staff does play the site, and adaptation doesn't go at a snail's pace. Staff is out of touch (where is dark mode? why are so many things still incomplet? why are there so many bugs unfixed, months after they're declared), and if we don't give them feedback, positive or negative, they'll grow complacent. [/quote] [Font=century gothic]Firstly, I agree with the other incompleted things that staff has yet to cover that you mentioned, but I was only talking about what you said for the breed's eyes. That aside, what do you want them to do? Not release new eyes at all? Redraw the small eyes? Time travel to the beginning of the game to warn them about the tiny eyes? I am not saying that positive/negative feedback is bad either, it helps the game, but you can't just scream and magically everything will become ideal. And just like the others have pointed out - admins do have private accounts. Though I am more of a lore person, I understand that it is frustrating from an aesthetic point of view that you can't see eyes on a dragon, but there is nothing you can do about it. Perhaps suggesting new ways to make the eyes more visible seems like a better option.
Sopheroo wrote on 2019-03-23 09:27:46:
Quote:
If you want the eyes to be for aesthetic purposes, don't use Skydancers or small-eyed breeds then. Don't forget the other big-eyed breeds, too.

People shouldn't be forced to have Faes, Spirals or Snappers to see eyes, ty.

I've been playing petsites where staff does play the site, and adaptation doesn't go at a snail's pace. Staff is out of touch (where is dark mode? why are so many things still incomplet? why are there so many bugs unfixed, months after they're declared), and if we don't give them feedback, positive or negative, they'll grow complacent.
Firstly, I agree with the other incompleted things that staff has yet to cover that you mentioned, but I was only talking about what you said for the breed's eyes. That aside, what do you want them to do? Not release new eyes at all? Redraw the small eyes? Time travel to the beginning of the game to warn them about the tiny eyes? I am not saying that positive/negative feedback is bad either, it helps the game, but you can't just scream and magically everything will become ideal. And just like the others have pointed out - admins do have private accounts.

Though I am more of a lore person, I understand that it is frustrating from an aesthetic point of view that you can't see eyes on a dragon, but there is nothing you can do about it. Perhaps suggesting new ways to make the eyes more visible seems like a better option.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Eh, I agree about breeds having eyes way too small to see anything, and I wish they would revamp them, but... Remember what happened last time the art for eyes was SLIGHTLY changed? People complained, and some are still complaining to this day. I'd love an update that completely changes the artwork for most breed eyes (though some of them should still have smaller eyes, I want some variety), but I don't think it's ever going to be done.
Eh, I agree about breeds having eyes way too small to see anything, and I wish they would revamp them, but... Remember what happened last time the art for eyes was SLIGHTLY changed? People complained, and some are still complaining to this day. I'd love an update that completely changes the artwork for most breed eyes (though some of them should still have smaller eyes, I want some variety), but I don't think it's ever going to be done.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
if i can't see the eye types on most adult dragons anyway, why not just make eye types available in vials too lol
if i can't see the eye types on most adult dragons anyway, why not just make eye types available in vials too lol
Pressed Moonflower HX0RiC0.png bogbees
ABOUT MEAVATAR LORE
CODESPROJECTSDRAGON SALES
     tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_inline_pstga2kfNz1tc3swm_75sq.png
[quote name="bogbees" date="2019-03-23 10:04:33" ] if i can't see the eye types on most adult dragons anyway, why not just make eye types available in vials too lol [/quote] I don't understand why - staff would get a lot more pageviews if they made it a treasure marketplace vial, rather than keep it breeding only.
bogbees wrote on 2019-03-23 10:04:33:
I don't understand why - staff would get a lot more pageviews if they made it a treasure marketplace vial, rather than keep it breeding only.

fees pain .. i have a one breed lair.
A5i3AHB.png
[quote name="@Yuubi" date="2019-03-23 07:28:51" ] I am wondering anyway how big dragons have itty bitty tiny eyes. What can they even see anyway? [/quote] Well, their eyes might look tiny to us since every dragon is in the same box, but since they are big dragons the actual size of their eyes is actually pretty big! An Imperial's eyes are probably at least as big as a Spiral's.
@Yuubi wrote on 2019-03-23 07:28:51:
I am wondering anyway how big dragons have itty bitty tiny eyes.
What can they even see anyway?
Well, their eyes might look tiny to us since every dragon is in the same box, but since they are big dragons the actual size of their eyes is actually pretty big! An Imperial's eyes are probably at least as big as a Spiral's.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[quote name="Heeroku" date="2019-03-23 10:07:05" ] fees pain .. i have a one breed lair. [/quote] you're so valid dude [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]
Heeroku wrote on 2019-03-23 10:07:05:
you're so valid dude

I'm glad the eyes barely show on adults. That way I don't have to care what type they have. =D
I'm glad the eyes barely show on adults. That way I don't have to care what type they have. =D
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
87849398.png94846763.png87809713.png.png
1 2 3 4 5