Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Where is the best place to get swirl eye
1 2 3 4
I've gotten 4 in the past ~2ish hours from the training fields and I'm watching a TV show so I'm not even farming as quick as I could! I would def suggest starting there!
I've gotten 4 in the past ~2ish hours from the training fields and I'm watching a TV show so I'm not even farming as quick as I could! I would def suggest starting there!
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I just got one in the woodland path
I just got one in the woodland path
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
I got 2 in the past hour from the training fields while grinding for HD quest items
I got 2 in the past hour from the training fields while grinding for HD quest items
Does anyone know if they would if drop in the Kelp beds or Golem workshop? I'm currently training dregs to level 25 and would spend a lot of time in those locations.
Does anyone know if they would if drop in the Kelp beds or Golem workshop? I'm currently training dregs to level 25 and would spend a lot of time in those locations.
Tamayori / Sora | she/her | FRT +16h | PMs and friend reqs open

Free Giveaway for Newbies
50kt Gjinka Art
I've been going in the sandswept delta and the arena for an hour without finding any. Have been getting a lot of acuity fragments though.
I've been going in the sandswept delta and the arena for an hour without finding any. Have been getting a lot of acuity fragments though.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
I got two in a row in Sandswept Delta. I was not expecting that.
I got two in a row in Sandswept Delta. I was not expecting that.
SbF7KkK.pnga5jtoDO.png AztXDsT.pngplague_banner.png
I got one within the first 5 minutes in training fields.
I got one within the first 5 minutes in training fields.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Nothing in my first hour so far. I’m in training fields, but may switch to woodlands...

Edit: Still, nothing. Guess I’ll shell out the thirty five gems before rarity goes back up.

Edit again: Bought it. Used it on my profile pic derg.
Nothing in my first hour so far. I’m in training fields, but may switch to woodlands...

Edit: Still, nothing. Guess I’ll shell out the thirty five gems before rarity goes back up.

Edit again: Bought it. Used it on my profile pic derg.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
ive been in training fields for about 45 minutes and got two so far!
ive been in training fields for about 45 minutes and got two so far!
Grotesque-2-L.png Sourz/Everette
they/them | dae/daer
+3 hrs fr time
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
I read about them being increased coli drops this morning and forgot until I was training some fodder in Ghostlight Ruins, and had one drop for me. :O
I read about them being increased coli drops this morning and forgot until I was training some fodder in Ghostlight Ruins, and had one drop for me. :O
84si1j.png
1 2 3 4