Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Should I resist the temptation?
I've wanted to buy a Golem Gaunlet for my progen Alloy for the longest time. I just checked the AH and right now they're 1mt. I nearly have enough, but I'm kinda hesitant to buy it since I splurged on 600g yesterday to hatch an egg and speed up a nest for the 50mil ID. (At least the egg gave me a near miss xyy with matching colors) What should I do?

edit: I'm going to literally cry, someone gave me a golem gauntlet. I don't know if they want to be named but I am forever in your debt!
I've wanted to buy a Golem Gaunlet for my progen Alloy for the longest time. I just checked the AH and right now they're 1mt. I nearly have enough, but I'm kinda hesitant to buy it since I splurged on 600g yesterday to hatch an egg and speed up a nest for the 50mil ID. (At least the egg gave me a near miss xyy with matching colors) What should I do?

edit: I'm going to literally cry, someone gave me a golem gauntlet. I don't know if they want to be named but I am forever in your debt!
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Do it.
Do it.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Oof they've gone up a bit since I bought mine, have you been monitoring the prices over a long period? There may be lulls where the prices drop some.
Oof they've gone up a bit since I bought mine, have you been monitoring the prices over a long period? There may be lulls where the prices drop some.
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei I haven't been monitoring them, per se, but I do know that at a time they were at least 600g.
@Xirei I haven't been monitoring them, per se, but I do know that at a time they were at least 600g.
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Oh snap, they've inflated - I bought mine a couple months ago for 700kt. They may be one of those items that fluctuate wildly - I'd keep an eye on the price and see if they drop.
Oh snap, they've inflated - I bought mine a couple months ago for 700kt. They may be one of those items that fluctuate wildly - I'd keep an eye on the price and see if they drop.
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@DeluxeVegan
I think I bought mine a year ago for about 500 or so, keep an eye on the Item Sales forum too as you often get prices cheaper there than straight off the AH. :)
@DeluxeVegan
I think I bought mine a year ago for about 500 or so, keep an eye on the Item Sales forum too as you often get prices cheaper there than straight off the AH. :)
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
Do it! Do the thing! Satisfy yourself!
Do it! Do the thing! Satisfy yourself!

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
Nah.
Nah.
XTgWYyz.pnggPpaGUw.png
I think you should go for it! They'll probably only get more expensive with time, and if you've been wanting it for a while, why not?
I think you should go for it! They'll probably only get more expensive with time, and if you've been wanting it for a while, why not?
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
Do it! They're lovely. [emoji=coatl happy]
Do it! They're lovely.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif