Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli maintenance theory
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Fayrin" date="2019-02-23 05:25:33" ] Keybindings on the next fight and leave coli buttons? I'd die for that. [/quote] aHJKDHFD PL E A S E
Fayrin wrote on 2019-02-23 05:25:33:
Keybindings on the next fight and leave coli buttons?

I'd die for that.
aHJKDHFD PL E A S E
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Pretty sure they'll just tweak some hd item drops.
Pretty sure they'll just tweak some hd item drops.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="hedjeroo" date="2019-02-23 05:07:46" ] they're deleting emerald webwings [/quote]
hedjeroo wrote on 2019-02-23 05:07:46:
they're deleting emerald webwings
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Well, that was anticlimactic..
Well, that was anticlimactic..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
It took less than five minutes xD
It took less than five minutes xD
bQvGU5J.png
Guess you gotta sweep the bird droppings out of Harpy's Roost every once in a while.
Guess you gotta sweep the bird droppings out of Harpy's Roost every once in a while.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
rip everyones hopes and dreams pfft
rip everyones hopes and dreams pfft
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
Probably somethting, somewhere, causing a teeeeny but of lag for some people so they fixed it up real quick, who knows
Probably somethting, somewhere, causing a teeeeny but of lag for some people so they fixed it up real quick, who knows
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
I hope it's either the captchas, the new rated match implementation or, my biggest hope so far, a way to continue fighting in the same venue in one click but "after camping" so that everything is reset but I don't have to exit to the main menu, then go to venues, then go to the next venue page and then click on the venue and wait for it to load. I'm surprised there isn't an option like that already.

WELL NEVER MIND, it's over already.
I hope it's either the captchas, the new rated match implementation or, my biggest hope so far, a way to continue fighting in the same venue in one click but "after camping" so that everything is reset but I don't have to exit to the main menu, then go to venues, then go to the next venue page and then click on the venue and wait for it to load. I'm surprised there isn't an option like that already.

WELL NEVER MIND, it's over already.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 3 4