Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair / Hibernal Den Changes (2/18)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
Cool! No wonder I noticed some changes already... [emoji=coatl tongue]
Cool! No wonder I noticed some changes already...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[emoji=guardian laughing]
English is not my native language
Wow really helpy update! <33 Thank you!
Wow really helpy update! <33 Thank you!
head200.png My time - FR + 10

Saving for Guises and Kelpie Manies but SPENDING FOR ANYTHING
Sorry for my English. It will be great if you correct my mistakes
(Hey I can draw for wishlist items)

Check my Toyhouse pls
htable200.png
[emoji=guardian star]
neutralh5.png
Thank you for the improvements [emoji=coatl laughing]
Thank you for the improvements
A28Svy9.pngfBVWC4D.pngRCD2mOL.pngOTXJQ9a.png4oO1RBo.png
aaaa yes, this is perfect, thank you! [emoji=guardian love] The only other addition I would make now is that it'd be great if each tab could have a very small textbox at the top for, like, a couple sentences of lore/explanation. That'd be amazing. [emoji=guardian star] For instance I could put on my "Starlight Glade" tab something like "Lore tab. This is my clan's primary lair, located in the Starwood Strand."
aaaa yes, this is perfect, thank you!

The only other addition I would make now is that it'd be great if each tab could have a very small textbox at the top for, like, a couple sentences of lore/explanation. That'd be amazing. For instance I could put on my "Starlight Glade" tab something like "Lore tab. This is my clan's primary lair, located in the Starwood Strand."
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
Wow thank you! [emoji=familiar heart]
Wow thank you!
she/her / +10 fr time
Gen 1 collector
I love the new task list!

However, a small thing: would it be possible to select a mode where you only see your completed tasks, and in the order of completion? I wasn't bothering to track my progress because the old version did it for me, so it would be handy to have that info back. (You can see the dates completed, but not the actual order you did them in.)

On the flip side, maybe there could also be a mode where you could see only un-completed tasks?
I love the new task list!

However, a small thing: would it be possible to select a mode where you only see your completed tasks, and in the order of completion? I wasn't bothering to track my progress because the old version did it for me, so it would be handy to have that info back. (You can see the dates completed, but not the actual order you did them in.)

On the flip side, maybe there could also be a mode where you could see only un-completed tasks?
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
It's so nice that you guys listen to our feedback, thank you devs [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=heart]
It's so nice that you guys listen to our feedback, thank you devs
underskrift-geo.png
Aaaa, thank you for providing the direct link to the Nesting Grounds again!
Aaaa, thank you for providing the direct link to the Nesting Grounds again!
+10h FR time
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42