Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | are we getting a valentines update???
1 2 3
I need like 3 sets of seraph stuff, so the swans aren’t helping me much
I need like 3 sets of seraph stuff, so the swans aren’t helping me much
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
i feel like there should be something coming, i mean why else would be putting the rest of the valentine stuff back into the game be so delayed? ;v; i dunno how it all works, but if one swan is in, then the other and the apparel set+vista should probably be back by now too
i feel like there should be something coming, i mean why else would be putting the rest of the valentine stuff back into the game be so delayed? ;v; i dunno how it all works, but if one swan is in, then the other and the apparel set+vista should probably be back by now too
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
[quote name="pulses" date="2019-02-14 10:32:07" ] i feel like there should be something coming, i mean why else would be putting the rest of the valentine stuff back into the game be so delayed? ;v; i dunno how it all works, but if one swan is in, then the other and the apparel set+vista should probably be back by now too [/quote] This, At the very least we could have a notice of "the Valentine's items have been cycled in until X" like they always do, but even that is missing. The only thing we got is the pink swan. It's not hard to activate the other 2-3 items from last year and call it a day.
pulses wrote on 2019-02-14 10:32:07:
This,

At the very least we could have a notice of "the Valentine's items have been cycled in until X" like they always do, but even that is missing. The only thing we got is the pink swan. It's not hard to activate the other 2-3 items from last year and call it a day.
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
i'm sure that if they can't update tonight they will in a day or so, we know they've always listened to what's important to us and they have been working really hard on many different things as we can see

It's nice that we get some swans from swipp today, hopefully tomorrow we'll see the baldwin swan and the pink seraph apparel
i'm sure that if they can't update tonight they will in a day or so, we know they've always listened to what's important to us and they have been working really hard on many different things as we can see

It's nice that we get some swans from swipp today, hopefully tomorrow we'll see the baldwin swan and the pink seraph apparel
1V5lI2H.png
Yep. Honestly I'm baffled by the fact that they have only cycled in one item. If they were retiring the enamored swan and the lovely seraph apparel, it would kinda be nice to have notification of that. I guess, we'll see. For now, I've got my Swipp swan, which I'm pretty happy with.
Yep. Honestly I'm baffled by the fact that they have only cycled in one item. If they were retiring the enamored swan and the lovely seraph apparel, it would kinda be nice to have notification of that. I guess, we'll see. For now, I've got my Swipp swan, which I'm pretty happy with.
The Empyreal Library
[quote name="Bit" date="2019-02-14 09:12:45" ] I just want to brew a Enamored Swan tbh [/quote] Same.
Bit wrote on 2019-02-14 09:12:45:
I just want to brew a Enamored Swan tbh
Same.
ZVpCPil.png
Just rerelease the old stuff. I don't really think we really need more V-Day stuff. [quote]The only thing we got is the pink swan. It's not hard to activate the other 2-3 items from last year and call it a day.[/quote] There is probably a script for the Swipp trade (enter rotation on february 14th, leave rotation at x trade) - nobody had to get online to activate it. It's incredibly easy to code. The seraph bundle and Baldwin are most likely NOT scripted - which should be fixed. For the marketplace, it's probably as easy as it is for Swipp. idk how Baldwin is coded.
Just rerelease the old stuff. I don't really think we really need more V-Day stuff.
Quote:
The only thing we got is the pink swan. It's not hard to activate the other 2-3 items from last year and call it a day.

There is probably a script for the Swipp trade (enter rotation on february 14th, leave rotation at x trade) - nobody had to get online to activate it. It's incredibly easy to code.

The seraph bundle and Baldwin are most likely NOT scripted - which should be fixed. For the marketplace, it's probably as easy as it is for Swipp. idk how Baldwin is coded.
WHERE IS THE ENAMORED SWAN FAMILIAR???!!! It’s supposed to be in Baldwin’s and I don’t see it!
WHERE IS THE ENAMORED SWAN FAMILIAR???!!! It’s supposed to be in Baldwin’s and I don’t see it!
Yeah, honestly I'm just waiting for the Enamored Swan to pop up
Yeah, honestly I'm just waiting for the Enamored Swan to pop up

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
[quote name="Chompella" date="2019-02-14 10:57:17" ] WHERE IS THE ENAMORED SWAN FAMILIAR???!!! It’s supposed to be in Baldwin’s and I don’t see it! [/quote] Someone ate it. Who did it? Show yourself!
Chompella wrote on 2019-02-14 10:57:17:

Someone ate it. Who did it? Show yourself!
1 2 3