Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Attach Familiars In Hibernal Den
1 2 3
I think of it like giving them teddy bears while they snzzz
I think of it like giving them teddy bears while they snzzz
_ _ _ _ xWsqmwJ.png
_hedj_
gdblirs.png
_ _she/they/he
_ _gmt+0/fr+8
_ _
lNYuJMt.png
[quote name="Schatz" date="2019-02-10 13:59:21" ] ascetics! So the familiars can finally match the dragons [/quote]
Schatz wrote on 2019-02-10 13:59:21:
ascetics! So the familiars can finally match the dragons
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Show em off!
Show em off!
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="astrallis" date="2019-02-10 13:59:24" ] if theyre awakened you dont need to worry about bonding, you can make them look nice and matchy [/quote] ^^This. The hiberden finally gives me a reason to want to match familiars. Before, having an awakened familiar on a dragon felt like a waste, even if said familiar went perfectly with that dragon. It still means my coli team will have to keep their lore familiars in their bios, but for the rest, once they get to hibernate together, yay!
astrallis wrote on 2019-02-10 13:59:24:
if theyre awakened you dont need to worry about bonding, you can make them look nice and matchy

^^This. The hiberden finally gives me a reason to want to match familiars. Before, having an awakened familiar on a dragon felt like a waste, even if said familiar went perfectly with that dragon. It still means my coli team will have to keep their lore familiars in their bios, but for the rest, once they get to hibernate together, yay!
It's definitely just aesthetic, something I don't bother with when it comes to familiars anyway. It's nice when it happens, but that's about it for me
It's definitely just aesthetic, something I don't bother with when it comes to familiars anyway. It's nice when it happens, but that's about it for me
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
[quote name="Clya" date="2019-02-10 13:58:16" ] Aesthetic [/quote]
Clya wrote on 2019-02-10 13:58:16:
Aesthetic
Q11qPxO.png Formerly TheFamily
In posession of Savior, our one true leader
Feel free to PM me!
[quote name="astrallis" date="2019-02-10 13:59:24" ] if theyre awakened you dont need to worry about bonding, you can make them look nice and matchy [/quote]
astrallis wrote on 2019-02-10 13:59:24:
if theyre awakened you dont need to worry about bonding, you can make them look nice and matchy
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
@Toska The original post gave me depression. You can't say that...
@Toska The original post gave me depression. You can't say that...
Forum-Sig-Far-Left.pngForum-Sig-Lleft.pngForum-Sig-Middle.pngForum-Sig-Right.pngForum-Sig-Far-Right.png
If you have an awakened familiar, you can put it on a dragon there instead of yeeting it to the cauldron :P
If you have an awakened familiar, you can put it on a dragon there instead of yeeting it to the cauldron :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
[quote name="Clya" date="2019-02-10 13:58:16" ] Aesthetic [/quote]
Clya wrote on 2019-02-10 13:58:16:
Aesthetic
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3