Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Baldwin level are you?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm at level 17 too!
I'm at level 17 too!
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
been maxed for a while now.
been maxed for a while now.
I've had my brew maxed for a little while now, and it's very sad. I can no longer get experience for brewing. On the plus side: I CAN BREW ANYTHING!!!
I've had my brew maxed for a little while now, and it's very sad. I can no longer get experience for brewing. On the plus side: I CAN BREW ANYTHING!!!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
I capped it a while ago
I capped it a while ago
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Maxed because I'm kind of obsessed with brewing things.
Maxed because I'm kind of obsessed with brewing things.
YolDR6x.gif
O.O wow, I woke up to about 50 notifications (im subscribed).

There are a lot of you that are at the max wow. Maybe my brew shop was pointless

@myriadofstars
Me too. I actually had a friend brew it for me cause I could't wait any longer. Theres a lot of time and brewing just to make the ingredients that go into it.
O.O wow, I woke up to about 50 notifications (im subscribed).

There are a lot of you that are at the max wow. Maybe my brew shop was pointless

@myriadofstars
Me too. I actually had a friend brew it for me cause I could't wait any longer. Theres a lot of time and brewing just to make the ingredients that go into it.
djME0U2.gif
level 15. I mostly brew for festivals.
level 15. I mostly brew for festivals.
LxbWmll.png
15 going on 16, im afraid to melt anything because what if its needed in hibernal
15 going on 16, im afraid to melt anything because what if its needed in hibernal
Just made it to level 16!
Just made it to level 16!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
20 ;w;
almost there
20 ;w;
almost there

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11