Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Baldwin level are you?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Lvl 16! And slowly getting there, really want to max out in the next couple months (which is why I'm renting mine out)
Lvl 16! And slowly getting there, really want to max out in the next couple months (which is why I'm renting mine out)
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
I'm using baldwin more now than ever trying to cap him before they add more levels
I'm using baldwin more now than ever trying to cap him before they add more levels
22 c:
22 c:
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
Level 24 but I'm getting close to that max lvl :)
Level 24 but I'm getting close to that max lvl :)
hFT3jNj.png
max
max
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I am really far behind everyone, I never remember to transmute things. (I have gotten absolutely nowhere compared to everyone else) [emoji=cauldron] @aurora58002 I am also at level 3 (:
I am really far behind everyone, I never remember to transmute things. (I have gotten absolutely nowhere compared to everyone else)

@aurora58002
I am also at level 3 (:
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
@Flamingscales
omg i'm not alone
i tend not to visit baldwin a lot because 1. i hoardsell a lot of things and never think about transmuting them
2. none of the items at level 3 and below are that interesting except for the glowing claws. i never think about making them
3. i don't like transmuting things as a whole dskjdskjsd
4. i never get the mats i need so i give up sometimes

@Flamingscales
omg i'm not alone
i tend not to visit baldwin a lot because 1. i hoardsell a lot of things and never think about transmuting them
2. none of the items at level 3 and below are that interesting except for the glowing claws. i never think about making them
3. i don't like transmuting things as a whole dskjdskjsd
4. i never get the mats i need so i give up sometimes

almost 12
almost 12
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png

I've gotten lazy tho

I've gotten lazy tho
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11