Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yall ever wanna be in 2 flights @ once
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
I know this one is in one of my clans dragons lore somewhere but Lightning+Arcane! if those flights got together it would be a very futuristic looking flight...and one that I would most likely join.
I know this one is in one of my clans dragons lore somewhere but Lightning+Arcane! if those flights got together it would be a very futuristic looking flight...and one that I would most likely join.
Lightning+Arcane, or Lightning+Ice. Aesthetic reasons mostly, I dislike the desert of lightning, and when it comes to technological aesthetic like lightning, I prefer snow like ice, and technology mixed with magic is always cool.
Lightning+Arcane, or Lightning+Ice. Aesthetic reasons mostly, I dislike the desert of lightning, and when it comes to technological aesthetic like lightning, I prefer snow like ice, and technology mixed with magic is always cool.
uzacZVV.pngoK2f7YA.png
hi water, one day :’)
i’d like to go galavanting, but. ice!

i would like to be all phases of water please. water + ice + wind (gas/vapor)
hi water, one day :’)
i’d like to go galavanting, but. ice!

i would like to be all phases of water please. water + ice + wind (gas/vapor)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Water and Lightning, I love the laidback attitudes, mysteriousness and aquatic aesthetic of Water but also the mechs, savannahs and do or work ethic of Lightning.
Water and Lightning, I love the laidback attitudes, mysteriousness and aquatic aesthetic of Water but also the mechs, savannahs and do or work ethic of Lightning.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
How about three? Lightning, Light, and Wind!
How about three? Lightning, Light, and Wind!
td9UiZS.png
I would remain in Nature, but be in Shadow as well or Arcane(mainly for the eye color).
I would remain in Nature, but be in Shadow as well or Arcane(mainly for the eye color).
Alll the time!

Ive debating between switching to Arcane for a while...

I once had this dreAm where you could be 2 flights at once (the flag was stiched together, half and half,) and the eyes could either be fully one flight, one eye per flight, or half of the eye is one color or the other! It was quite interesting...

I think I'll stick with lightning for now though
Alll the time!

Ive debating between switching to Arcane for a while...

I once had this dreAm where you could be 2 flights at once (the flag was stiched together, half and half,) and the eyes could either be fully one flight, one eye per flight, or half of the eye is one color or the other! It was quite interesting...

I think I'll stick with lightning for now though
Light + Wind
Light + Fire
Light + Lightning
Light + Nature

and... Light + Shadow

I want to be in pretty much all the Flights
Light + Wind
Light + Fire
Light + Lightning
Light + Nature

and... Light + Shadow