Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yall ever wanna be in 2 flights @ once
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
I'd be Nature/Light for sure! I started in nature and I still love it so much, I'm a big plant and wilderness person! But I also love the Light aesthetic, and they have the better eyes, so here I am! I'd be in both if I had the chance.
I'd be Nature/Light for sure! I started in nature and I still love it so much, I'm a big plant and wilderness person! But I also love the Light aesthetic, and they have the better eyes, so here I am! I'd be in both if I had the chance.
Calathea-elderflower.png
arcane + plague!
arcane + plague!
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
shadow and ice heh
we need club for those who want to be shadow and ice mmmm
shadow and ice heh
we need club for those who want to be shadow and ice mmmm
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Light and Earth, just so i can get dom as much as possible lol XD hehe I like just being in Light :3
Light and Earth, just so i can get dom as much as possible lol XD hehe I like just being in Light :3
underskrift-geo.png
[quote name="TheFamily" date="2019-02-06 18:05:16" ] plague and arcane would be amazing with all the cool monsters and space disease and ahhhh [/quote] Also in this boat. But being based around Darkest Dungeon kind of gives me a bias on the horrible eldritch flesh abominations subject.
TheFamily wrote on 2019-02-06 18:05:16:
plague and arcane would be amazing with all the cool monsters and space disease and ahhhh

Also in this boat.

But being based around Darkest Dungeon kind of gives me a bias on the horrible eldritch flesh abominations subject.
Fire and Lightning. I just wanna build stuff
Fire and Lightning. I just wanna build stuff
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
Ice & Plague

Perserve and Spread
Snow and Sickness
and most importantly
K N O W L E D G E
Ice & Plague

Perserve and Spread
Snow and Sickness
and most importantly
K N O W L E D G E
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

I've been wanting to move to Shadow for a while, and I guess that makes me Shadow/Nature!
I've been wanting to move to Shadow for a while, and I guess that makes me Shadow/Nature!
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
I'd love to be in Nature and Light. I adore everything about Light, but I also love Nature's aesthetic on dragons. I'm a plant person too, so I'd be do happy to be in those two flights <3
I'd love to be in Nature and Light. I adore everything about Light, but I also love Nature's aesthetic on dragons. I'm a plant person too, so I'd be do happy to be in those two flights <3
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
Arcane/Shadow! I've honestly been interested in Shadow for a while but I'm too at home in Arcane to bring myself to switch.

Also think of the aesthetics you can make with that. Darkness and deep space go together great.
Arcane/Shadow! I've honestly been interested in Shadow for a while but I'm too at home in Arcane to bring myself to switch.

Also think of the aesthetics you can make with that. Darkness and deep space go together great.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26