Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nightshade Hatchery
[s][sub][sub]Decided to make my own thread for selling dragons/hatchlings without having to make a new thread every time so, here it is![/sub][/sub][/s] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/hM98QqB.png[/img][/center] [center][color=purple][font=Century Gothic]There isn't really a theme when it comes to these dragons/hatchlings... This is mostly my place to post dragons that I have up for sale currently, either due to the fact that I want profit, I don't have room, or that I want to sell them as fodder. Due to this there will be 2 categories: [/font][/color][/center] [center][size=5][color=green][font=Century Gothic][u][b]PROFIT[/b]:[/u][/font][/color] [/size][/center] [indent][color=purple][font=Century Gothic]These dragons will be dragons that I think are pretty, rare, or neat and usually have a high price. I do not care what you do with the dragon once you buy them, but if you are buying them for exalting/fodder then I suggest you go to the next category:[/font][/color][/indent] [center][size=5][u][b][color=green][font=Century Gothic]CLEANING/PWYW[/font][/color][/b][/u]: [/size][/center] [indent][color=purple][font=Century Gothic]These dragons are dragons that I just wanna get rid of, you can offer to pay what you want for them and you can use them for whatever you want, be it exalting fodder, breeding, I don't care.[/font][/color] [/indent] [center][color=purple][font=Century Gothic][size=4]All dragons here will be unnamed unless it is a dragon under the CLEANING/PWYW category, which can be anything really.[/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][b][u][size=5][color=green][font=Century Gothic]RULES:[/font][/color][/size][/u][/b][/center] [LIST][color=purple][font=Century Gothic] [*]CURRENT T/G RATIO: 1000 T = 1 G [*]Feel free to haggle if you wish! [*]Once you buy it, it is yours. You can do what you want with it as you wish. Exalt it, breed it, whatever. I don't really have a preference what you do with them so don't be scared that you might offend me, because you won't. [*]Usually Dragons under the "Profit" Category will be put up on the AH automatically, you do not have to buy them under the AH price, if you wish to buy them for gems and they are listed for coins? You can, if you wish to haggle for a better price? You can, if you want to mix the price between gems and coins? Feel free. [*]First come. First serves! Apologies... [*]If you want to offer me something that is on my wishlist (In my clan information, if you cannot find it), in exchange for a dragon on this list; feel free to do so! Depending on my want for it, I can give you a substantial discount to even give it to you for free. [*]If you are interested in a dragon, but cannot afford it yet, I am willing to hold it for you while I wait for you to save up, don't worry. [*]And always, questions are welcome! So feel free to ask. [/font][/color][/LIST]
Decided to make my own thread for selling dragons/hatchlings without having to make a new thread every time so, here it is!
hM98QqB.png
There isn't really a theme when it comes to these dragons/hatchlings... This is mostly my place to post dragons that I have up for sale currently, either due to the fact that I want profit, I don't have room, or that I want to sell them as fodder.

Due to this there will be 2 categories:
PROFIT:
These dragons will be dragons that I think are pretty, rare, or neat and usually have a high price. I do not care what you do with the dragon once you buy them, but if you are buying them for exalting/fodder then I suggest you go to the next category:
CLEANING/PWYW:
These dragons are dragons that I just wanna get rid of, you can offer to pay what you want for them and you can use them for whatever you want, be it exalting fodder, breeding, I don't care.

All dragons here will be unnamed unless it is a dragon under the CLEANING/PWYW category, which can be anything really.

RULES:

[*]CURRENT T/G RATIO: 1000 T = 1 G
[*]Feel free to haggle if you wish!
[*]Once you buy it, it is yours. You can do what you want with it as you wish. Exalt it, breed it, whatever. I don't really have a preference what you do with them so don't be scared that you might offend me, because you won't.
[*]Usually Dragons under the "Profit" Category will be put up on the AH automatically, you do not have to buy them under the AH price, if you wish to buy them for gems and they are listed for coins? You can, if you wish to haggle for a better price? You can, if you want to mix the price between gems and coins? Feel free.
[*]First come. First serves! Apologies...
[*]If you want to offer me something that is on my wishlist (In my clan information, if you cannot find it), in exchange for a dragon on this list; feel free to do so! Depending on my want for it, I can give you a substantial discount to even give it to you for free.
[*]If you are interested in a dragon, but cannot afford it yet, I am willing to hold it for you while I wait for you to save up, don't worry.
[*]And always, questions are welcome! So feel free to ask.

uzacZVV.pngoK2f7YA.png
PROFIT
If you are interested in any of these dragons, simply reply (I am subscribed) or ping me in it.
N/A
PROFIT
If you are interested in any of these dragons, simply reply (I am subscribed) or ping me in it.
N/A
uzacZVV.pngoK2f7YA.png
PWYW:
If you are interested in any of these dragons, simply reply (I am subscribed) or ping me in it. (WARNING: Any Hatchlings on this list if not sold by the time they mature will be exalted, apologies)

NONE CURRENTLY
PWYW:
If you are interested in any of these dragons, simply reply (I am subscribed) or ping me in it. (WARNING: Any Hatchlings on this list if not sold by the time they mature will be exalted, apologies)

NONE CURRENTLY
uzacZVV.pngoK2f7YA.png